When You Are Unintentionally Or Accidentally Being Sexy

(A/N: This is requested by WynterSnowflake and Ereriequalslife. Sorry if it's too long or anything but I do hope you guys enjoy this latest scenario and happy reading! ^^)

NOTE: It's EDITED (October 18, 2016)

"Alright, ladies! It's time to stretch those muscles, you ready?"

Me and my friends namely Mikasa, Krista, Ymir and the other female cadets excluding Sasha (which I'm not very sure where she went but I heard she had an errand to run), nodded in unison as we stretched and sweat began to flow down our foreheads.

I have come to face another day with a very hot weather that may put me in the shower the whole day but like it would ever happened because we are stuck here having yoga sessions with my good friend, Section-Commander Hanji. 

She suggested us a few days ago and we were thinking like 'why not? let's give it a go'. So far as it would seem, it feels kinda refreshing and it's giving us tranquility but kind of hot under the sun. 

Oh, and not to mention we are wearing fitted clothes that we just bought that will suit this activity.

"Hey, Section-Commander! Since when did you like yoga? I never thought a higher-up like you of all people have an interest on yoga. I mean, I know you're analytical and have a obsession of titans after all", one of the cadets said. 

Hanji laughed hysterically and answered, "Well said, cadet. Glad you know me but it's more than that, haha. Actually, my good friend/cadet, (Y/N), and I actually discovered this type of activity in Wall Sina and I thought it looked really cool and fun! Since it's a weekend today, I thought I would do this with you ladies but it would seem that some of you are here while others are not". 

The female cadets looked around and nodded with agreement although they already knew about that. 

"Yeah, one of my friends, Sasha, she has an errand to run actually and she'll catch up with us later once she's done what she's doing I suppose", said Krista and she felt concerned for the potato girl. 

"I just hope she doesn't sneak inside the food storage like last time...", commented Ymir and sighed.

I guess everyone are starting to get worried about Sasha's antics but that atmosphere faded when Mikasa said, "I'm sure Sasha is alright, shall we continue with the yoga, Section-Commander? This will be useful for us, women, after all". 

Hanji gave Mikasa a thoughtful nod and a thumbs up replying, "You're right, Mikasa! Alright, let's continue and I forgot to mention that Levi is joining us later too, just in case you didn't know". 

We gasped, especially me I suppose, and I clearly never heard that Levi will be joining our yoga session but I guess it will be fun, I mean he looks flexible after all, right? 

"Corporal's joining too?", asked one of the female cadets.

"Why of course, I'm not the only higher-up who is interested in yoga, you know?", said Hanji with a laugh and winked as she took a sip of her water bottle. 

Ymir wiggled her eyebrows as she looked at my direction and that totally made me blush. 

"Wow, this would interesting, huhuhu", said Ymir as she patted my head and we continued our yoga session. 

Geez, if Sasha were here right now, she'll probably tease me about Levi.

~~~~~~~~~

An hour of yoga later and Hanji told us to rest for now then probably later we might resume our yoga again.