When You're Drunk

(A/N: This is requested by TachibanaNatsumi01. I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ^///^)

"Hey, (Y/N)! Good job on killing titans with us! Come here and have yourself a treat with us!"

I saw Connie and the rest of my friends sitting on one table and it turns out that they left a seat just for me so nobody would take it at all. That's friendship right there or should I say squad goals.

I approached the table and sat down with a friendly smile while Mikasa said, "Wait, Connie. What if (Y/N)'s gonna spend her time with Corporal. I'm sure he needs her right now".

I shook my head and waved my hands in front of here saying, "No, no, no! Levi told me he'll be here later on because he has business to take care of with Commander Erwin for the next expedition which is what I heard I suppose". Everyone in the table understood me and just proceed by drinking beer while Armin is just drinking fresh cold glass of water since he doesn't drink at all.

"If that's the case, why don't you join us chugging down our beer, (Y/N)?", said Jean as he raised his glass up high and I tend to think that he may be drunk just by looking at his face, "We do this most of the time but you bail us out because you don't drink".

Eren smacked my back without thinking which shocked Sasha and Armin but as I looked at him, he was already drunk so after he looked at me, he face planted on the table mumbled something like 'I want to kill titans' and 'I want to kill every last one'. Mikasa apparently smacked his back to snap out of it and left the table to get some water for him.

"Well, looks like Eren's out. We'll just chug our mugs without him, let's do it! Here's your mug, (Y/N). Don't hold anything back", said Sasha as she took a sip of her beer but stopped when she looked at Armin.

"Hey, Armin. Are you gonna-"

"No thank you. You guys have fun"

"Figures. Let's just start!"

Moments Later

"A-Ahhh..what am I doing with my life..."

I am currently drunk which may be something I wouldn't admit if anyone would ask and my head is spinning like my world is going nuts and the one who chug on his/her beer is definitely Sasha while second being Reiner. Eren apparently is arguing with Jean while Mikasa just watched them until they stop before it starts to get worse.

"H-Hey, C-Connie", said Sasha but she hiccuped before she could continue, "Y-Y-You know, maybe one day, I'll find paradise full of f-foooooood and u-unicorns that flies, h-h-hahaha".

Connie laughed surly as he placed his head over the table while Armin tired to check if he's alright or what.

"W-What about you, (Y/N)?", asked Sasha as she hiccuped again, "W-W-Wait, let me guess...it's has something t-t-to do with corporal, r-right? Seriously, y-you guys are really lovebirds! Hahaha".

I smiled and took a sip of my beer with a hiccup thinking about my precious heichou.

"Y-Yeah...heichou is really cool, y-you know. And, w-w-when I look at him without his shirt on...", I said but hiccuped with a giggled before I could continue, "H-HE LOOKS SO HOT AND SEXY THAT I WANT TO FEEL HIS ABS, hahahaha! H-He's s-so handsome t-too! I j-just want to kiss him and m-most of the time I think about him all the time w-w-when he's not by my side but-"

"I never thought you would admit that out of nowhere, cadet (Y/N)"

I can't even widen my eyes with surprise just because I'm drunk and all that but I got the opportunity to turn around and see Levi right in front of me with an amused expression on his face with a slight blush on his cheeks.