When He Gives You A Massage

(A/N: This is requested by AmzyAckerAwesomeness and devil_stay_in_hell. As always, I hope you guys do enjoy and happy reading! ^^)

"Agh..."

I groaned with a dull expression written on my face and to make my day a bit more stressful, the sun was really bright and it's making me sweat like crazy which is already falling down my forehead.

I arrived inside heichou's office and I just finished today's morning exercise with Hanji and Mike. Although, my body wasn't doing much apparently but in the end I was able to manage just for a little bit of effort so Hanji wouldn't worry at all.

I have no idea why I am feeling this way but now that I think about it, maybe I'm going through fatigue again from all the maneuvering using the 3DMG all day long and with an addition of sleepiness too because I stayed little bit late with Levi last night. Or maybe I'm just working too hard? Who knows.

I sighed to myself as I entered the room and to my surprise, Levi was there laying on the bed while he's reading a book with his left hand while his other hand was over his stomach.

"Hey, Levi...", I said calmly as I closed the bedroom door.

Levi noticed my presence and replied, "Hmm? Oh, you're back, love. Did you finish training today?".

He got up from the bed and I approached him so I could give him a big hug while he gently stroked my hair with his fingertips and a kiss on top of my forehead.

"Yeah, although it didn't go well for me I guess", I replied and started drawing circles over his chest.

"Eh? What do you mean? I hope you didn't get into trouble", asked Levi as he lifted my chin with a bit of curiosity.

I gave him a small smile and said, "No, not really. It's just...my body is a bit sore during training and I get the feeling I'm training way too hard so...".

He sighed and gave me one of his worried eyes while replying, "Training hard for the sake of humanity, huh? You know, hard work is reliable but what I'm worried about is how your body can actually handle it. So, if that's the case...".

I tilt my head to side with a bit of confusion while both of us sat down together in the bed.

I have no idea what comes next but just then, Levi started to take off his jacket and cravat together with his buttons and sleeves.

'Is he doing what I think he's doing?', I thought as I gulped while trying not to think of anything else.

My face started heating up and I think my heart is gonna burst just looking at him like that. He cracked his knuckles and said, "You deserve a massage from me.  So, if you don't mind, can you take off your jacket, (Y/N)?".

My jacket? I decided to follow him as I took off my jacket and placed it over the bed then suddenly, I had a thought.

This may be the first time that Levi might actually give me a massage. Oh, boy. For some reason, I feel like hesitating for moment because who knows how Levi massages a person.. He's humanity's strongest, right? Just by thinking about it, I get the feeling it might not be gentle at all due to his strength. I mean, he sliced a lot of titans like meat without breaking a sweat.

I gulped for the second time and started to hesitate just by looking at the other direction while I whistled a little tone.

"Hmm? Is something the matter, love?", Levi asked as he closed in.

I stuttered and waved my hands in front of him saying, "O-Oh...nothing. Hehe, nothing at all".

Great, I'm sure he's going to notice how hestiant I am right now and I'm still not sure if I should accept his request or not.

"Oi, there's no need to worry, (Y/N)"

I gasped at his sudden voice and what came next was that he got close to my ear and whispered, "I'll be gentle...".

I blushed like crazy when I heard his husky voice over my ear which however made my heart skip a beat. I slowly nodded and I almost heard a reluctant chuckle from him.

He placed his hands over my shoulders and started working his magic by massaging me. When he started at that moment, it was really gentle and quite relaxing too. The way he massaged me with his fingertips was actually something I never imagined before.

I sighed as I began to relax and Levi was just looking at me if I'm satisfied with this.

"So, is this alright with you?", he asked.

"Mmhm, this is exactly what I wanted. You're pretty good with your hands, Levi", I said as I looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"Oh, t-thanks", replied Levi as he looked away with a blush which made me giggle.

He continued to massage my shoulders gently and once he's finished, he started to massage my arms.

He gently rub my arm with his hands while I just admired Levi's skills with a dorky smile forming in my lips.

He gave me a few quick kisses on my lips, my cheeks and my nose during the massage and I never thought he would totally sneak in like that but I love it.

Then when he finished, he told me to take off my shirt so he could massage my back which made me say yes. I took of my white shirt and gently laid my stomach over the bed.

He gently massaged my upper back first and it's making me relaxed completely. I sighed as he got lower and lower while my eyes were starting to get droopy.

But my eyes widened when he planted a few kisses over my back softly and it almost made me jump off the bed.

Although, overall, it was really relaxing with some sweet kisses which is really something and I think I wanna recall this moment over and over once he's done but I think my eyes are dropping slowly again.

Then when moments passed, Levi finally finished massaging me although he didn't quite notice at first when I started to sleep peacefully with a smile.

When Levi realized that I wasn't talking, he looked at me and just sighed while watching me sleep.

He got in the bed beside me and planted a soft kiss at the top of my lips before he could fall into a peaceful slumber while he wrapped his arms around my neck.