When He Hears You Singing In The Shower (Special Scenario)

(A/N: This is requested by WhatIsYourPoint. I do hope you guys enjoy reading this scenario and happy reading! :D)

"Man, it's sooo hot!! (Y/N)!! Pass me the water bottle quick, I think I'm melting...aghhh..."

A week has passed and Hanji announced this morning that we are going to have another exercise outside HQ. The cadets sighed and groaned just to go back out there due to the hot weather that has been going around lately according to some people in town.  I wiped my sweat and passed the water to Sasha who clearly looked like she's melting like cheese but that expression was gone when she felt refreshed from drinking a nice cold water. I could feel the rays of sunlight on my shoulder and I clicked my tongue from being under the sun all day. It's almost eight o' clock and I felt like I had enough of this heat that may irritate me for an hour or so. Sighing, I continued to swing from tree to tree with my 3DMG and suddenly, I came into a halt when I heard from Moblit announcing that is all for this morning's practice. All of us side with relief and went back to HQ.

~~~~~~~~

When we got back, the rest of the cadets went to the showers so they would feel fresh after all the heat they've suffered from maneuvering for half an hour under the hot weather. "Agh!! Finally! I can't take the heat no more! I just want a bath!", I heard one of the female cadets complaining as they've entered the female shower room. I pondered to myself if I could take a brisk shower too but the moment I opened the door slightly, there were a lot of female cadets inside so they could take a shower and some were waiting for them to finish. I shook my head and closed the door. I guess I can't enter there, it's like a war inside and I don't think I can get through but I want to take a cold and nice shower! I sighed heavily and I spotted Levi walking through the halls and stopped by to talk to one of the male cadets. I smiled and just admired him from afar and without thinking at all, I totally forgot I have to take a shower since I'm sweating all over and not only that, I have my bath things and my clothes with me. I can admire, talk or probably think about Levi later, right now I need a bath. Just when I was about to turn my heel and tried to think of a way to take a shower, I heard someone calling me and turned out to be Levi's voice, "Oi, (Y/N)!".

I stood frozen and a nervous laugh escaped my lips. I turned around and in an instance, my eyes met his and he's totally standing right in front of me with his usual stoic expression on his face. He looked at the things I was holding on my hands and asked, "Hmm? You're gonna take a shower, cadet?". I nodded with a little stutter and smiled naturally at him. 

"Y-Yeah. I guess you noticed, huh? But the women's shower room is crowded so I can't get through", I said honestly and rubbed my foot against the floor shyly. He hummed and patted my head, "If you wanted a bath so badly, how about you use my bathroom instead? You can use it anytime you want if you have trouble at all besides I just finished showering a while ago so it's open just for you". My eyes sparkled and I can't really thank him enough. "R-Really? You mean it?", I asked and looked at him with a bright smile although a blush spread across my face. He looked away and a blush appeared at his face which I'm wondering why but he kissed my forehead with a slight nod. I giggled and thank him with a small salute since I'm holding a bunch of stuff and Levi took me to his office by holding my free hand with a squeeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived, both of us went inside and I ran towards the bedroom so I could undress and proceed immediately to take a shower. I removed my uniform and placed them on a plastic that I brought and stepped inside the bathroom with my soap and shampoo. When I look around the bathroom, it's really neat like it's a newly built bathroom. This is so like Levi, I wonder how long does he clean his own bathroom or how long does he take a shower but I guess that's something I don't want to think about so I have to let it slide and hoping my face won't be a blushing mess. Anyway, I removed my hair tie, together with my soap and shampoo, and placed on the clean sink then I turned on the shower as I approached it. Water came out of the head of the shower and it felt so refreshing like I visited a beautiful water fall. I smiled to myself and started to scrub my hair gently so my wet would be completely drenched. When I grabbed my shampoo from the sink, an idea came in mind. I laughed to myself and placed some shampoo on my hand then I scrub it through my (H/C) locks of hair and a melodic voice escaped my lips as I enjoyed my self scrubbing my hair.

You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

La da di, la da da, la da daaa
Singing in the shower
La da di, la da da, la da daaa
Singing in the shower  

I danced slightly at my singing voice until I heard a knock that interrupted me. I gasped and I can totally tell who that knock belongs to. "U-Um...yes?", I asked and wash off the shampoo from my hair. I could hear a small laughter and a monotone voice saying, "Heh, I didn't know you could sing in the shower, cadet (Y/N). Amusing...". A blush appeared on my cheeks but it started spreading across my face and good thing, he isn't able to see me like this since I'm taking a nice shower. "But, I love hearing you sing, (Y/N). Can you continue?", said Levi and I could tell he's smiling right now at this moment. With that, I accepted his offer and continued taking a shower while singing the song that I enjoyed and I'm sure Levi is leaning on the door so he could listen to my voice.