When He Takes Care Of The Twins (Special Scenario)

(A/N: This is requested by missotakudere1600. This scenario will be really different this time and it's going to be focusing on Levi's point of view. This will be my first time so please bear with me cause' I don't how this scenario will turn up to be and I wish for the best :D. As always, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ^^)

"Levi!"

I called out to my husband, who is cleaning the corner of the ceiling, and walked straight towards me with a feather duster.

"Yes, (Y/N)?", Levi asked as he dusted himself and softly cursed himself that he's covered with a speck of dust, "Is something wrong? And, where are you going?".

I sighed as I picked up my shoulder bag and looked at myself at the mirror just to check if I'm ready to go.

"I'll be visiting a friend of mine and she said it's really urgent and a lady thing", I replied and walked up to him with a smile.

"A lady thing?", asked Levi as he raised a brow with curiosity.

I laughed at his question and dusted off his shoulder saying, "Haha, I guess I'll explain it when I get back but I think it's going to be pretty late".

Levi gave me a look that is a mixture of worry and suspicion and right away, I seemed to notice it when I started flailing my hands in front of him.

"A-Ahh, don't worry about a thing, Levi!! I'll be fine! I know you worried about me all the time but-Oh gosh!"

I checked my watch and it's already almost 6 am. 

"U-Umm, I'm really sorry to cut this short, Levi. But, I really have to get going or I'll be late! Like I said, I'll explain everything once I head back. Promise!", I said and stroked his cheek.

I reassured him with a smile and to my surprise (which may be my expectations), his lips formed into a small smile, which is at first glance, and let out a small sigh.

"Hmph, alright. Take care yourself, alright? I hope trouble doesn't follow you along the way", he said seriously but reassuringly and cupped my face affectionately.

"You got it, heichou! Hehe~", I replied with a bright smile.

He let out a small chuckle, which is pretty rare, and kissed my lips passionately like he never wanted me to let me go like ever.

I kissed back and tried to keep up the pace but at that moment, I almost lost the momentum. Thankfully, Levi was able to support my back and I was able to kiss him back properly.

"L-Levi! H-Hahahaha!!", I said with laughter between the kisses, "You're kissing me like I'm never going to see you again or something! Look I really have to go or I'll be late! My friend is going through some sort of schedule!".

With a sigh, Levi let go of me slowly then out of nowhere, he gave me one more smooch and it left me blushing like Mikasa's scarf. 

"All done", said Levi as if he finished some sort of masterpiece.

I sighed and turned towards the door but with one or two steps forward, I stopped and looked at Levi again.

"Oh yeah, one more thing, Levi. Can you do me a favor?", I said and held his warm hands, "Can you look after the twins while I'm gone? I mean, it's your day off after all and you don't have any paper works to finish and all that, right?".

"Oh", he started off and immediately, he nodded in agreement like the deal is done, "Of course, (Y/N). Just leave them to me. I look after these two".