When He Distracts You

(A/N: Basically "When He Wants Your Attention Pt. 2", haha xD. Also, note to self that this story is a bit spicy so for those who are not comfortable reading this sort of thing, you can stop reading until you get to 'that' part. Anyways, enjoy the story! =D)

NOTE: This story is a bit long. So basically - long story + long fanservice = O///O

The day has come to an end and I'm finally done with my morning and afternoon training and late afternoon cleaning duty held by Levi.

After all those activities, I got pretty exhausted but the good news is that I'm free and I have a day off tomorrow which is good news.

I exited the bathroom and carefully dried my hair with the fluffy towel. 

"Mom!", said Isabelle, who entered the room with Leon, "We'll just hang out with Sasha and Armin for tonight".

I smiled at her and kissed their heads, "Alright but make sure to not stay up too late".

They nodded and punched their air with their hands. (Forgive me once again, Air-chan xD)

"Great! Love you, mom!", both of them said and ran towards the door.

But before they would exit, I said, "Wait, how's Elliot? Is he tucked in and fast asleep?".

Both of them nodded with an adorable smile and a thumbs before leaving the room for good.

I smiled and decided to do something relaxing before Levi comes back from his meeting.

Let's see...

I roamed around the room while deciding what to do until I spot a notebook from one of my shelves.

'That looks familiar...', I thought to myself as I grabbed it from the shelve.

When I examined, my eyes widened and I decided to flip through the pages.

What the. These are one of my notebooks filled with fanfictions of Levi and I and other stories! How did it get there?

I sighed to myself thinking that maybe I misplaced it somewhere in the room when Levi found my fanfiction collection on that day.

"He must've placed it back. I hope he didn't dig deeper to the other stories that I made", I said to myself.

Saying this statement gave me an idea.

Since he's not around, I should spend my time writing away on my notebook. Lately, I got some inspiration for the past few days so maybe I should make the use of it for my stories.

I grabbed a nearby pen and when to the couch before I start writing with pen as all of my ideas are coming to my head.

'Okay, let's see how story will turn out...'

1 1/2 hour later [Brought you by Ackerman Tuna - Wanna be sexy like Levi? Buy one now]

So far, I'm doing okay and the story that I've been writing for a while is going somewhere.

'Okay, this part is good!. Maybe I should add some sort of-'

My thought began to ramble on and on as I write on my notebook but what I didn't notice next was the door being opened by my husband.

"I'm here", I hear Levi greeting me as he closed the bedroom door.

"Welcome back, Levi", I said, not looking back since my eyes were fixed on the notebook.

Levi hummed and eventually noticed that our eyes didn't meet from the moment he entered the bedroom.

"You seem quite busy there", said Levi, get a few steps closer to the couch that I'm sitting on, "What are you doing, love?".