When You Realized You're Pregnant Again

(A/N: This is requested by MinMyung786-sele-ackerman-LorenicDelegencia and DaRamenLadyAlright, here's the moment you've been waiting for! Hmm, why do I get the feeling there are others who are also requesting this? Well, for those who also requested this scenario which I didn't know who it is (forgive me ^^'), please tell me in the comment section down below and I'll mention you! As always, I hope you guys enjoy this next scenario and happy reading! ^^)

"Hop to it, brats! You better finish this exercise or won't have your lunch!"

It's 10 o' clock in the morning and our 3DMG training session handled by my husband, Levi, is still on going.

Levi glared at each and everyone of the new cadets who are slacking off while some of us, who are doing the exercise, are watching from the distance with concern and curiosity.

"I need your 100% cooperation here since Erwin put me in charge so do me a favor and finish it before I put all of you brats for stable duty for a month! Understood?!", Levi retorted and his intimidating aura started to show.

The cadets shivered and felt bewildered by his words so one by one, they flew off and participated in the advance obstacle course filled with titan dummies.

I sighed as I watched the last cadets go and here I was with Sasha and Armin, sitting on the large tree branch.

The three of us are one of those people who finished the course early and according to Levi, we can't have lunch unless those guys are done with their exercise.

"W-What's up with corporal today? He seems really pissed off lately, did something happened to him, (Y/N)? Ah! Don't tell me you guys had another fight!", Armin questioned me with a concerned look on his face.

I sighed and smiled slightly while replying, "No, it's not like that so no need to worry, Armin. I'm pretty sure he's annoyed with the new recruits being lazy and I did recall that he lost a bet with Hanji the other day".

"Oh! So, that's the reason why he's wearing a maid's-"

"Armin, shh!!"

I interrupted Armin by placing my finger over his lips and checked if Levi heard our conversation but luckily he didn't.

"Just to be safe, let's not talk about it. He was really embarrassed that day", I whispered while Armin nodded with sigh of relief.

Sasha, on the other hand, started to look like she wanted to eat something already.

"Agh, when is corporal gonna let us eat? Must eat bread...soup and meat!", Sasha groaned and thought about all the different kinds of food that we have in the mess hall.

Poor Sasha.

"Sorry, but no choice Sasha. We have to wait for the others to finish", Armin said and soothed her back, "Just think about what you'll have for lunch for today and you'll be fine-"

"Um, Armin. That will make her crave food even more if you said that", I butted in as I nudged his shoulder.

"O-Oh yeah! Anyways what I mean Sasha is that-"

Armin's words stopped there when we realized Sasha wasn't in her exact spot. 

"Ah!! Sasha's gone! Oh no, does that mean...", Armin said as he started to panic a little bit, "She went to the mess hall, didn't she?"

I sighed and patted his shoulder while suggesting, "I say we find her before my husband will make her do stable duty for a week! She's in for a lot of trouble".