When You and Him Confess and First Kiss

NOTE: It's Edited (Oct 17, 2015)

Note 2: It's Edited (April 11, 2017)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm just walking down the halls of the Survey Corp HQ. 

All the cadets including myself, just finished our lunch and we were just wondering around during our breaktime. 

Some were exercising, doing their daily routine, some have their own duties that were requested by the superiors and some are on the stables feeding their horses. 

While I was walking around, I saw my friends from 104th trainees and they were just chatting over there at the halls. 

I decided to go there and join the fun. 

I ran towards them and said, "Hey everyone!". 

They noticed my sudden appearance and the first one to speak is my best friend Eren. 

"(Y/N)!", said Eren and gave a wave. 

I smiled and Mikasa said, "Where were you, (Y/N)?". 

I looked at her and replied, "Oh, just strolling around the halls. I don't know what to do afterall". 

Mikasa just smiled and patted my shoulder gently then we had our usual conversation. 

Moments later, breaktime was officially over and Captain Levi ordered us to do our daily chores. We all saluted and head somewhere to get the cleaning equipment. Afterwards, all of us put our handkerchiefs on our faces and got our brooms, rags, windex bottles, bucket of water and mops then all the cadets started their cleaning duty.

~.~

We've been our chores for a while now and I just finished cleaning the meeting room with Jean and Eren. 

Although, while I was cleaning sometimes they argue but I stopped them eventually and I was a bit relieved.

I told Eren that I'm going to the next room and both of the boys nodded with a smile. I smiled back and went outside the room.

 When I got out, I saw Corporal Levi doing chores as usual. 

He noticed that I came out from the room I was in and said, "Oh, Cadet (Y/N)". 

I smiled and said politely, "Hi, sir". 

He nodded and I was about to go somewhere but he grabbed my arm to stop me. I noticed and looked at him. 

I was confused on what was going on and I decided to ask, "Um...what is it, sir?". 

I tried to figure what was really going on but instead he let go of my arm and grabbed his cleaning equipment. 

"Help me with this equipment, cadet. You're cleaning my office with me", he finally spoke and looked at me with his bluish gray eyes. 

I gulped slowly and did what he says then both of us head to his office.

When we arrived, he opened the door and both of us got inside the office. 

We set the equipment down and started the cleaning the office. I was cleaning the floor while Captain Levi was cleaning the windows and his desk. 

While we were cleaning, we chatted just a little bit and he just nodded and replied naturally. I smiled and just continued cleaning with cooperation. 

'I could get used to this', I thought and looked over to see Captain Levi cleaning. 

He wore his usual handkerchief on his head and mouth without his jacket on and I swore I spotted sweat on his forehead but he wiped it with his free hand. 

I smiled brightly while I observed him and suddenly he looked at me and said, "What is it, cadet?". 

I didn't know he saw me staring at him but I answered simply, "O-oh nothing!" and just kept on sweeping the floor with the broom.

Cleaning lasted like 30 minutes and we just finished it in a flash. 

I wiped my forehead and said, "Well, since I'm done here, I might as well go back-".

I was about to finish my sentence but Captain Levi grabbed my hand and said, "You're not dismissed just yet, (Y/N)". 

I was surprised when he said my first name then he locked the door and looked at me again. 

I gulped again and said with a stutter, "U-um s-sir". 

"It's Levi", he said and touched my chin. 

I was confused but I answered, "Levi...what now?". 

Levi was silent then he brought his lips into mine. 

My eyes widened and I thought, 'Captain-I mean Levi is kissing me. Is this a dream?'. 

I caress his cheek just to check and thought with a smile, 'Oh, it's reality'.

 He noticed my sudden movements and gently wrapped his arms around my waist. He let go and suddenly he brought his lips again but this time he inserted his tongue inside my mouth. I gasped softly but I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his tongue inside my mouth and that made me blush. I heard him chuckle and our tongues were battling in our mouths but Levi won. 

I groaned softly and we let go slowly and panted heavily. I smiled and Levi just hugged me gently. 

I hugged him back and said, "Levi, I-". 

He interuppted me by putting his finger on my lips and said, "I love you, (Y/N)". 

My eyes widened and he continued, "Every since we met, you were an interesting girl. Then, when you joined our division I started to like you although I never show it". 

I just nodded and said, "I felt the same way and I love you too, Levi". 

When he heard his name that came out of my mouth, he kissed again and again. He let go for a second and started kissing my neck. 

I moaned softly and hugged him tightly then I could feel him biting me. I groaned from the small pain and he let go. 

"There", he said and caressed my face. 

I touched my neck and I gasped as I felt some sort of bite mark. 

"You gave me a hickey?", I asked. 

He nodded and said, "Yeah, just to let the cadets know that you're mine". 

I blushed and scratched the back of my neck feeling a little embarrassed thinking that maybe I should find a way to cover this up during meetings. 

Who knows what will Commander Erwin and Section-Commander Hanji will react (especially her since she ships us way too much) but they'll probably understand anyway thinking that I'm dating this guy now.

I looked at him again while pouting then he started to chuckle at my expression when he said, "You're so cute, (Y/N)". 

With that, he gave me another loving kiss and exchanged kisses for the next 6 minutes.