When He Does Your Makeup

(A/N: Hah, I'm back with a simple scenario since the last one I wrote was pretty long. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this one and requests are still OPEN so please feel free to request me anything in the comments like always. Thanks and happy reading! ^^)

"Oi, (Y/N). You finished getting ready yet?"

It was another weekend indeed and a few weeks after honeymoon I had with Levi. I really enjoyed it and good thing Hanji wasn't able to stalk us because even if she did, I get the feeling Levi would be pretty annoyed and at her point of view, she'll probably while writing one of her entries on her notebook late at night like 'Oh, gosh, Levi and (Y/N) are so adorable. Maybe I should tell Erwin how it went' or something like that but not really sure if it could actually happened, I mean who knows.

Anyway, today is suppose to be another date with Levi and he said he found a fancy restaurant that I might like. Oooh, I really can't wait to find out.

But right now, I'm inside our bedroom and trying to prepare myself by putting make-up on but I haven't even started yet.

Levi entered the room and found me preparing my make-up goods on the bed while I replied, "Oh, hey, Levi! I just finished changing, I just have to put on my make-up on for a moment".

He approached me and sat beside me saying, "Make up? Oh, right. Women tend to do this things most of the time, right? And now that I think about it, I never seen you wear make-up before".

"Well, yeah. But I don't do this all the time, I'm only doing this because it's occasional or special", I said and laughed while grabbing the mirror from the bedside table.

Levi only nodded and keenly observed my make up goods which are on the bed while I started look at myself at the mirror.

Just when I was about to grab the sponge, Levi took my hand and asked, "Hey, (Y/N)? You don't mind if I try to put make-up on you? At least once?". 

My mouth was open when I heard Levi's unusual request and I never thought he would ask that but not that I don't mind or anything. 

"O-Oh, okay! I have no idea where that request come from but I will help you since you're a guy after all and I'm sure you have no experience with this sort of thing so no need to worry about a thing or two, alright?", I said and gave him a few things.

Before we could proceed, I told what's the purpose of this and that including some tips just to be sure and Levi just nodded at everything I was saying like his jotting down notes in his brain.

Then after explaining, Levi said, "Hmph, this might be challenging but I hope this will turn out well so forgive me if I mess up anything up. I mean, I'm more of a soldier and...uh...clean freak like four eyes would say but not exactly what you call a make-up artist. You get my drift, right?".

"Hehe, I get it but I'll understand either way besides I'll always wash my face anyway", I said and Levi grabbed a sponge and rub it against the powder that he's holding.

He looked at me and gently placed the sponge over my cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, temples and over my eyes. 

Then, afterwards, he grabbed a brush and started brushing it over the color palette for blush. He started brushing softly at my left cheek and a dorky smile was already curling on my lips.

"Hmm, it feels like I'm painting a picture...", he commented and smiled slightly.

"Pfft, well, the fact is that make-up is art, Levi", I replied and giggled.

Once he's done putting blush over my cheeks, he placed the brush down and grabbed the eyebrow pencil. 

"This is for the eyebrows, right? This pencil that I'm holding?", he asked and showed the pencil to me.

"Yeah", I replied and nodded.

"I'll just put a little bit then. I don't want your eyebrows to look a bit thick like Erwin's", he said and got closer to my face.

A blush appeared at my cheeks while I'm feeling the pencil against my eyebrows and Levi's hand was over my cheek.

Then, he placed the pencil with a sigh of relief and grabbed the liquid eye liner from the bed. 

"Say, why do you have two eye liners, (Y/N)?", Levi asked and examined the two eye liners.

"Oh,  that. The first one is the regular while the other one is water proof. You can choose if you want, Levi although I do suggest on choosing the water proof one", I said and pointed at the water proof eye liner.

Levi gave me a reluctant nod and decided to use the water proof eye liner. He removed the cap and said, "You need your eyes closed when I'm putting this, right?".

I nodded and closed my eyes immediately. Levi sighed and gently brushed over the eye liner over my eyes carefully while I tried not to open my eyes or flinch.

Then after doing the same thing with the other eye, he said, "Alright, you can open them now".

I opened my eyes and sighed that it's already over. The last time I put I eyeliner was when I flinched and my eye is already a mess with black ink.

Now the last thing is the lipstick and Levi is probably having difficulty still choosing which one. When a few seconds (probably around 10-15 seconds), he made his choice and grabbed the light pink one.

He took of the cap and gently reveal the tip by rolling the body of the lipstick. I licked my lips just be sure it's not dry and he gently placed the lipstick over my lips carefully.

Then he stopped while putting the cap of the lipstick back and said, "I think that's about it...".

This is it. Let's see how well Levi done and I hope it's good too.

I grabbed the mirror from the bed and my eyes started to sparkle. The make up was well done and it's just the right amount. 

"So, what do you think, (Y/N)?", he asked and looked at me.

I smiled widely and gave me a big hug saying, "It's just right. Simple yet beautiful. I love it".

Levi slightly chuckled and wrapped his around my waist while planting a kiss over my cheek and my lips.

I kept all my materials inside my make-up kit and placed it at the very end of the closet. I checked myself at the mirror a few times and went outside the office with Levi.

Then when he got out, he brought me closer to me by wrapping his arm around my waist and I said, "Thanks for doing my make-up. I never thought you would do this though...".

"Hmph, well, I just want to experiment that's all although you look better without any make-up on,  (Y/N)", he replied and kissed my cheek.

"Eh, really?", I asked.

"Tch, of course. I love your natural look better than you having make-up on", he said and leaned in for a long chaste kissing session before we could go out of the headquarters.