When He Proposes To You

(A/N: This is requested by deaththe_gurl. I'm sure some of you are already excited when you saw the title, huh? As always, I hope you guys do enjoy reading this scenario and also happy birthday, deaththe_gurl (the one who requested this)! Have a wonderful birthday and please do enjoy this scenario as a gift from me, okay? ^^)

"H-Hey, Levi!! Oh my gosh, sorry if I'm late! I ran into some stuff from town and boy, it was a bit of a hassle"

I ran towards Levi wearing a white polo with a cravat and black pants while he's holding his coat over his shoulder like a man.

He turned around to see my presence and he's stoic expression changed when he started to smile when I finally arrived.

"Heh, it's alright and besides I just arrived myself too. I had an errand and that is dealing with four eyes and her crazy experiments", he said and cupped face before he could lean in for a kiss.

I giggled and kissed back by caressing his cheek with my hand making him satisfied from my touch. 

"Anyway, since we're here...", I said but our kissing session never stopped and Levi wrapped his right arm around my waist bring me closer to him, "What are we going do, Levi? And also, it's kinda rare for you to plan a date around 8:30 pm although it's 9 pm now since both of us were late, hehe".

We stopped kissing and Levi held my hand with his with a gentle squeeze saying, "Oh, you'll find out soon, (Y/N). Besides, I don't want to spoil my surprise for you and I'm sure you'll love it".

"A surprise? Oh, Levi. You sure have a lot of surprises, huh? But, I can't wait to find out what it is!", I said as I nuzzled my head against his making him blush bright pink.

Levi sighed and ruffled my hair then suddenly, he took me some place where both of us could be alone with the bright night sky above us.

~~~~~~~~

We stopped by a nearby bakery that may be closing at this moment but fortunately, Levi and I bought cake slices (two slices) in time and we bid the baker goodbye and a good-night before he could close his shop.

We stopped by near the stream and sat down on the stairs with not much people around since it's late at night but in our date, I don't feel sleepy at all which is good thing because I drank coffee before I left the headquarters.

The evening breeze was perfect too. It's really calm and fresh like you're free. This kind of date is what I had in my dreams lately every time I spend the night with Levi and I can't seem to get it out of my head.

We ate our slice of cake and Levi just took glimpses at me with nervousness which may be bothering me though because it's kinda new to me seeing Levi like that.

I wonder what he's thinking right now.

I ate the remaining piece of cake and at out of nowhere, Levi took a table napkin and gently wiped my mouth.

I giggled with bright smile and said, "Thank you, heichou". Levi gave me one of his rare smiles yet his cheeks were turning red when I replied and he placed the table napkin on table beside the container where we ate our slice of cake.

Silence entered our atmosphere and I have no idea what to say. I gulped and tried to think of a certain topic we would like to talk about together.

A sigh escaped my lips and eventually, Levi took both of my hands and gently kissed it which left me blushing like crazy. 

"U-U-Um...Levi? Is something in your mind?", I said with a stutter and I looked away gently just to hide my blushing face.

He looked at me and his natural smile appeared before me again. 

"Well, I just wanted to say that...we've been through a lot together, didn't we, (Y/N)?", said Levi as he kissed my hands some more leaving me confused but delighted from his kisses.

"Ever since I met you, my life changed, you know? I never thought having you as the love of my life would make me smile again after all the troubles I've been through from the past and the present", he continued and stood up from the staircase without letting of my hands. 

I watched his figure getting closer and eventually crouched from the ground making my heart skip a beat.

"And, I want to be by your side so I can love you, protect you and take care of you", Levi continued his 'speech' and gently kissed my lips while he half-cupped my face with his right hand while his left hand is on his back like he's hiding something but I can't put a finger on it.

We kissed continuously and we can't seem to stop ourselves for a moment but after a few minutes, he let go slowly leaving me confused and he might have something to say.

"Oh and (Y/N)?", Levi asked as he looked at me with his bluish gray eyes.

"Yes, Levi?", I finally spoke and began to smile knowing what might come next.

He took out a small blue box from his back which he may be hiding the entire time and it left my heart racing like crazy. Wait, is that what I think it is?

He took my hand with squeeze saying, "I may sound like a damn broken record but I really want to spend the rest of my life with you no matter what and I think it's about time that our relationship should move up to the next level, so...".

He let of my hand and gently opened the box revealing a shiny silver ring making my eyes widened with surprise.

"(Y/N)(L/N), will you marry me?", said Levi and showed me the ring closer to me with hope in his eyes. 

Is this a dream? I can't believe this actually happening to me. Corporal Levi, my bad-ass boyfriend for quite a long time, is already asking me to marry him? I never thought this day would ever come, I'm so happy! Agh, forget the dream about a calming date near the stream with Levi, I think the engagement dream with Levi is better than that.

My eyes began to sparkle that it made me get up from my seat and exclaimed, "Yes, of course!! I will definitely marry you, Levi! I mean, it's always been my dream lately".

Levi's expression lighten up from my answer and he began to place the ring on my finger gently. Once he's finished, I looked at the engagement ring and it sparkled when it was illuminated by the moon.

"Hmm, it's perfect. It fits perfectly on you, (Y/N)", said Levi as he gently kissed my ring and my hand with his soft and warm lips. 

I smiled from his soft kisses but it didn't stop there. Once he finished kissing my hand, he went for my lips too and it was really warm like always against mine.

We continued to kissed passionately and between the kisses he said, "I love you, (Y/N). I love you so much that I don't want to ever let you go like ever".

He licked my lips and it automatically made me wrapped my arms around his neck making me want for more. "I love you too, Levi", I said as I carefully brushed his black raven hair with my fingertips and tears began to flow in my eyes with happiness.

Our tongues were battling for dominance but he won as usual. We let go and my chest was already heaving from a hot make-out session and when Levi notice my tears, he gently kissed my tears leaving me smiling like a dork. 

Good thing there's nobody else to see us but I just hope a stalking bush with a cheeky grin and binoculars won't see us what we are doing.