When He Gets A Nosebleed

(A/N: This is requested by HannahIsGonnaKillYaVearaHunter, and AmzyAckerAwesomeness. As always, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ^^)

"Agh, I better head back to heichou's office before he sees me like this"

I ran through halls of the Survey Corp headquarters with a cloth draped around my body and good thing I was the first one to get in before everybody else. Why? Well, you see I had a small problem to fix.

When we finally arrived back from the expedition led by Commander Erwin, I was about to leave the stables but I ended up falling down on a pile of mud when a bunch of rowdy cadets pushed me by accident.

It was stinky and I even have twigs on my hair which made me look like I came from the garbage dump. The cadets, who pushed me, were able to apologize though and of course, I told them it's alright as they just went back inside. But, since I'm so filthy, I decided to not let Levi see me like this because knowing him, I don't think he's gonna like it not one bit.

Anyway, I finally found his office and when I entered and checked everything else (his office, his bedroom, his bathroom and his closets just to be sure), I sighed in relief and it looks like I beat him to it. I was about to dance for victory until I stopped when I smell the foul stench of mud all over me, ugh.

I ran towards his bathroom with a disgusted look and undressed everything then I started to take a nice, cold shower while my clothes are in the laundry basket.

'Finally...', I thought as I wiped all the mud that is all over my body.

I scrubbed my hair with the shampoo over my palm and decided to sing a little tune so I wouldn't get bored until I was finished showering

Then, once I'm finished, I got out of the bath with a towel all over my body and another one that is wrapped around my head feeling all clean and fresh.

A bright smile was forming on my lips as I started to dry my hair with my bath towel. I place it on the chair and went to the closet to get my clothes.

I hummed as I brought them out and started to take off my towel that is wrapped around my body. I started putting on my underwear and when I finished, the door was opened and a voice came in too.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you in here-"

I gasped and looked to see Levi, still wearing his uniform although he took of his cravat and his buttons were pretty much undone, standing there with a surprise look on his face.

I blinked a few times from seeing Levi's presence right before me and eventually I stuttered, "l-Levi! I didn't you were-huh?". 

Levi gulped slowly and suddenly, he turned around with a bit of panic and placed his handkerchief over his nose like there's something wrong with him.

"Eh? Is something wrong, Levi? And why are you covering your nose?", I asked with curiosity as I approached him slowly but I stopped when he stepped back.

Levi sighed with a faint blush that appeared on his cheeks and he tried to take a another look of me but he quickly faced to the other direction again.

"Oh, this? I just totally forgot how damn sexy you are, (Y/N). So, if you don't mind, I-I'm gonna...go to the restroom to wash", answered Levi as he went straight to the bathroom leaving me quite confused with my head being tilted to side and just continued dressing up.