Vol 1 - 2: Welcome to Musutafu - Part 2

[Original Chapter Uploaded - December 22nd, 2021]

[Revised Chapter Uploaded - January 7th, 2023]

[Secondary Revision of the chapter uploaded - June 11th, 2023]

[Third Revision of the chapter uploaded - December 16th, 2023]

During the time Yoshihara had been taken in by Nemuri Kayama, she had gotten accustomed to the new suite she would be living in for the foreseeable future. The suite had been located at the top of a famous love hotel: Love Love Deluxe. Nemuri, or as Yoshihara called her, Kayama-san, had a hand in creating Love Love Deluxe as it was now, due to having been friends with the architect and the person who had owned the land it was built on.

Once it had been built, and after the original proposed owner had died from complications of Lung Cancer, Kayama-san became its owner. That was what she had told Yoshihara when she arrived at the suite, and Yoshihara had been inclined to believe her. After all, what had she to gain by lying to her?

As a way to thank Kayama-san, Yoshihara took up a job at Love Love Deluxe as one of the receptionists, mostly for the 2-hour night shifts from 9 pm to 11 pm so she could keep up her routine. Aside from that, Yoshihara's offering to help was something that Kayama-san had been thankful for. She had already been overworked as it was thanks to her job as a Pro Hero, so the extra help had been nice.

Yoshihara saw no reason to not lend a helping hand, especially after what she had already done for her, what with taking her in despite not needing to. As a bonus, Yoshihara even helped clean the bedrooms as a way to make some extra money after school, and as a further way to show her appreciation, which Kayama-san was thankful for.

Then came the suite itself, which Yoshihara shared with Kayama-san. The suite was accessed via an elevator and a special key that Kayama-san had hand-crafted by the person who owned the land, along with a spare, which she gave to Yoshihara.

When she first saw the suite, Yoshihara had been blown away. Right off the bat, she noticed that it was quadruple the size of the apartment she used to live in, which had been ten square meters in size. To say it was an upgrade was an understatement, and that alone had been a good omen.

The first thing she saw when entering was the massive living room which had taken up a majority of the space in the suite. It had two couches, a loveseat, a wooden low-to-the-ground coffee table, and a TV near a massive window that covered the length of the entire left wall. As breathtaking as the view was, the part that had caught her attention, and the part that had confused her greatly, was the fact that there was a hot tub in the living room.

When Yoshihara questioned Kayama-san as to why she had decided to have a hot tub in her living room, she simply replied "Why not?" And quite frankly, Yoshihara couldn't argue with that logic. It was her suite after all, and up until Yoshihara had come to live with her, she had been living alone, so there was no reason to not have it.

The next thing she saw was the kitchenette, which had been located near the back of the suite. It had a full-sized fridge and a stove with an oven attached to it—something that Yoshihara was not used to seeing, seeing as her stove back at her apartment didn't have an oven. It was something that Kayama-san had been shocked to hear about, but she digressed.

There were also more than a handful of cupboards to store dishes, around fifteen cupboards in total when Yoshihara had counted. The countertops were made of granite, and the sink, which was a part of the granite countertop and up against the wall, was made out of cast iron.