Vol 3 - 4: Sports Festival Prep - Part 2

[Sports Festival Prep – Part 2]

Yoshihara sat at the back of the class, as per usual, fiddling with a strand of hair that had fallen over her right ear to keep herself from getting bored. Classes were a few minutes away from starting, and with Aizawa being in the ER, there was a high likelihood of there being a substitute teacher. However, while she was given this time to think, she had come up with some... interesting thoughts.

Last week had been, by far, one of the worst weeks of her life... well, in her recent school life anyway. The USJ attack, the rogue Stand User at the mall, and the mention of some suited individual manipulating people to come after her and her friends; it was all too much.

For some reason or another, someone or something, or maybe even some group, was out for her head. The reason? Well, she was still working on the potential reason—perhaps it had something to do with the Stand Bullets, and if it did, then perhaps that mysterious individual was behind their creation—but she digressed.

Now, typically, that would be where that thought had ended. But, there was more. She hadn't really been able to think all that much about anything else aside from recent events, so she came up with a few theories about this suited man and the potential group he led.

If the group had been able to create all of those bullets—which she believed to be the case—and if this group was a part of the League Of Villains, which was starting to become more and more likely as the days rolled past, then that had to mean that this man who had tricked that Stroheim individual to attack her was the person in charge of the whole charade.

Whoever this suited individual was, clearly had some form of power, and it was most likely a Stand. The question was who was the man behind the suit? Just what were his motives, and why the hell did it involve her and her friends? Moreover, why would this man go out of his way to attack her specifically?

Of course, there were other options as to who the ringleader of this nonsense was, but she couldn't see them being the case. Case in point: Mr. Hand Man, whoever he was.

It was in her personal opinion that the blue-haired hand-covered wacko couldn't have been the person in charge of The League Of Villains. Granted, she hadn't been there to see him in action, and it's not like she wanted to, either. That man creeped her out far more than she would've liked, and she was personally glad that she had been on 'fetch the heroes' duty.

She learned that the rogue Stand User that both herself and Kujo had sensed at the USJ was dead and that Josefumi had been the one to kill them. However, before Nedzu or anyone from the media could do or say anything, the Speedwagon Foundation had made it extremely clear to Nedzu and every single one of the media stations that if the information had been leaked to the public, they would sue them into the ground. So, that kept everyone silent.

Josefumi's father was NOT going to let his son's future be ruined because of some slanderous harpies and a principal who didn't want a bad reputation reflected on their school because of an incident that, in all honesty, and with some forethought, could have been prevented.

Though, Nedzu had said that he wasn't going to anyway, self-defence and all of that jazz; whether or not his response was out of fear from the threat that The Speedwagon Foundation posed to him, or if he was being genuine, the blonde did not know for sure, nor did she wish to find out.

Yoshihara looked out the window, watching as the trees swayed in the wind. She covered her mouth before letting out a rather soft and silent yawn, her eyes washing over the class as Ida stood upfront, taking his role as the Class President far too seriously, while also being an ironic hypocrite for being the only student in the room for standing. Upon realizing this, he walked to his desk and sat down, and as the door opened, something rather... interesting happened.