Vol 7 - 7: Coming to Terms

[Beta Read by: Doc43Souls]

[Coming To Terms]

Yoshihara was in her room, i.e. the only place within the dorms where she could get some decent privacy. However, this time it wasn't for that. This time, it was where she had requested for Uraraka, Josefumi, and Izuku to meet her.

Considering that it was now well past supper—of which she had Katsudon that she had Izuku help her make, though she did most of the cooking this time around, and it turned out okay for the most part—she felt as if that now as the best time to do what she had been planning to do since she got home from her rather unorthodox meeting with Nijimura, seeing as everyone had eaten. The last thing she wanted to do was sully their appetite for what happened to her in the past.

She had disguised the meeting as a watch party to watch a few pre-Quirk era animes. Seeing as it was 7:30 p.m., everyone had changed out of their school uniforms and wore casual clothing. Yoshihara was wearing a blue tank top, and a pair of light brown cargo shorts, Izuku was wearing one of his many yellow t-shirts that said "shirt" on the front with a pair of black sports shorts.

Josefumi was the oddball. It was 34 degrees outside, and the guy was wearing a hoodie and pants. Either he had used Soft & Wet to make it so he didn't feel the heat, or he was just insane. Then again, for as short of a time that she had been in America, specifically Florida, which was already humid and hot as it was, maybe he was just used to extremely hot temperatures. Either way, that didn't detract from the fact that he was insane.

Then there was Uraraka, who was wearing a pink blouse, with a pair of black shorts with hoops on either side of her pockets—almost like suspenders. Yoshihara had no idea why it was that those shorts had hoops because they could get stuck on things rather easily, but then again, Yoshihara wasn't exactly a fashion person.

And speaking of Uraraka, Yoshihara had found out that the brunette was also a massive Soul Eater fan. Unfortunately, her favourite character was Blackstar, the one that she found to be the most annoying, but that was neither here nor there. What both of them could agree on was that the way they ended the anime sucked.

Regardless of that, and regardless of the watch party, the idea behind the meeting was so that she could finally get the garbage off of her chest that she had kept deep within herself for the last decade of her life.

Currently, they were just finishing an episode of That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, specifically, the episode where Rimeru absorbed all of the 20,000 souls needed for their evolution to become a Demon Lord. As the ending song played, Yoshihara paused it, causing Josefumi to squint at her with disgust. "Do not tell me you're the kind of person who skips anime-ending songs."

Uraraka nodded in agreement, before looking over to Yoshihara with a disappointed frown. "Yeah, that just sucks!" The brunette quipped as Josefumi and her locked eyes, before high-fiving, as if they had pwned her or whatever. To that, Yoshihara rolled her eyes, before elbowing Izuku in the side of his stomach, which was his cue to get his arm out from the back of her neck—not that she didn't like it, but it was starting to get uncomfortable now.

"That's not it, but I felt as if we should end this here. Namely because... I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest. Some things I know that you guys might want to know, specifically around what was brought up this morning."

That had caught their attention. Izuku frowned, but not in a disapproving way. It was more in a concerned boyfriend manner. "Are you sure, Yoshihara? I mean... earlier today you...." He stopped as she entangled her fingers with his, giving him a gentle but firm squeeze of reassurance. He sighed, before relaxing. "Alright. If that's what you want."