Vol 3 - 7: C'est la vie, Heart Attack - Part 1

[C'est la vie, heart attack – Part 1]

For the outside public around Love Deluxe, no one knew what to think. A few of the passersby heard noises coming from within the building, but did nothing about them, seeing as no one could pinpoint what they were.

Besides, at this end of Musutafu where Love Deluxe was located, villainous activity was rare due to it being a known place of work for several pro heroes who were high up in the rankings board. And even when it did happen, it was usually spaced out throughout the year, so it wasn't as if something was happening in the same season as the last villain attack in the area, where a blond-haired girl was attacked at the top suite of the building, right?

It wasn't like a villain attack was happening again, right?

Well, even if some of the populous believed that there wasn't going to be another villain attack so close to the one that happened just a few days ago regarding what happened at Nishin-Noodles, many of the people in the area had decided to move indoors, and park their cars in such a fashion where they could, potentially, be free of damage, and kept heroes on a speed dial.

In a hero society such as the one that everyone lived in, everyone had to be on their toes, just in case of a villain attack. You never knew when it could happen, and thus, one needed to pay extra attention to their surroundings, keep their eyes and ears peeling, and guard up at all times, even in the bore that was normality.

Little did any of them know it, but the fight that was about to break out transcended heroes, as they would not be able to help with the fight, only the aftermath. This fight would mark the beginning of something horrific to happen in the future—a long of battles that drew out the existence of something that had been able to hide for so long, only because of the extended efforts of not only the government, but a certain organization made to "protect" everyone from the supernatural.

Yoshikawa Kira stared at the mistake with a fearful look in her eyes. She had to blink several times to prove to herself that she was seeing things correctly. The older Kira stared at her Stand, hovering in front of her as she ordered it to as they had a standoff of sorts.

Just who, or rather, what, was that person hovering right next to the mistake? It must've been an actual ghost because there was no way that the mistake had two Stands, that'd just be absurd. The question though, was why was it here? Who was it? And moreover... why did it scarily resemble both of them?

Whatever the case was, the words that the ghost spoke sent a small chill down Yoshikawa's spine. The dead look in both of their eyes compounded that tenfold. Either way, though, it hardly mattered. Neither one of them moved an inch, and because of that, the older of the two could feel the tension build in the air.

"Why hasn't that brat attacked yet?" Yoshikawa thought, narrowing her eyes, when she came to a conclusion that drew a smirk to her visage. "She's probably waiting for an opening. Ha~! That's rich!" Yoshikawa scoffed, her smirk turning into a wild grin. "If you honestly think that you staring me down is gonna scare me, brat, I'm going to make you regret that! C'est la vie!" The older blonde spat, and then, her Stand rushed towards the mistake.

As soon as it did, the ghostly man smirked, flicking his wrist, causing Yoshihara to move out of the way, and for Killer Queen to block the attack. Yoshikawa did a double-take, watching as the mistake seemingly moved at the ghost man's request. "Huh?" the older blonde woman thought, raising an eyebrow. The ghost man didn't seem to make a single sound after that, simply narrowing his eyes before Killer Queen knocked C'est la vie's fist away and then sent its punch directed for the orange and grey Stand's stomach.