Vol 9 - 3 - Training Camp From Hell - Part 1

So, for those wondering where the hell I've been for the last nine or so weeks, I'll gladly tell you! I've been going back and basically re-editing/rewriting older chapters and fixing continuity errors. A lot of Volumes one through three have been heavily rewritten. So I suggest everyone who is interested to go back and re-read the story.

Just to put things in perspective, the word count before the edits was around 470-to-480K words. We are now at 531K words with just edits. So yeah, if you want to see what was added, I highly recommend you go back and re-read. I enhanced some fight scenes, added context to things that lacked it, and gave Kyoka an actual character arc throughout the story instead of blindsiding everyone with the choice made at the end of the last chapter, among other things.

So yeah, with that being said...

[Beta Read by Doc43Souls]

[Training Camp Of Hell – Part 1]

"What do you mean they are investigating The Speedwagon Foundation, sir?" Yoshimura asked, his voice low and his expression twisted into a fierce snarl. Today had not been a good day for Yoshimura, as he had already dealt with Class 1 – C and their constant questioning. Granted, it was what his class was about, but he was unable to further his teachings because of the questions.

It wasn't as if they were good questions, either. They were all stupid, and because they were stupid, he didn't want to re-think them. That was how much his brain hurt from all of that stupidity. Not only that but he had been given only four hours of sleep. He was glad he wasn't a part of the final exams for the practical, namely because he wasn't a pro hero. That, and his Stand was a one-shot attack. So it was considered unfair.

Pros of being a Government Agent, he guessed. Though, perhaps, not for much longer if what Jonathon was saying is true. What reason did the American Government have to investigate The Speedwagon Foundation? Did one of their branches smuggle Top Secret information and the whole organization was being impacted? If so, he highly doubted it.

"Hold on, Sugimoto. They aren't actually investigating. It's a ruse. However, the news will be reporting otherwise, and the buildings will be closed down until the end of the month. The President of The United States is trying to get his daughter back from The Yagi Clan. This is a precaution. So roll with it. I've already warned U.A. in advance, so they are in on it as well."

Sugimoto's heart nearly stopped. There was no way that The Yagi Clan was still around. The only Yagi he knew to be alive was All Might, and he was far removed from the Yakuza, so it hardly mattered if he was around or not. But the actual Yagi Clan... "I thought that when I was in my coma they were all killed by the rest of the Foundation. Did we miss one?"

"Yes... Taisuke. I thought I had killed him, but it appears as if I didn't. This is all technically my fault for not making sure I had truly killed him. Just like how All For One is still around, I screwed up, just like All Might did," Jonathon paused on the other end, sighing before continuing, his voice gaining a hint of determination. "But not this time. I will make sure that the bastard is put down once and for all. Once we ambush him at the location given to us, it will be the end of the road for Taisuke. I even brought Slow Dancer with me."

That... that was good. If Slow Dancer was there, that meant that Jonathon was coming prepared this time. Taisuke was a real piece of work. His Stand, if he remembered correctly, Mr. Blue Sky, was beyond anything that he had ever encountered before. It was strong, it was fast, and it had complete and total dominion of Time and Space. The kind of Stand that was truly horrible in the hands of a villain.