Vol 9 - 7: The Training Camp From Hell - Part 5

[Beta Read by Doc43Souls]

[Training Camp From Hell – Part 5]

Yoshihara's eyes narrowed, keeping a calm visage on the outside. On the inside, it was a completely different story. She was panicking, and it wasn't hard to see why. Once again, she had been put into a tough situation. The last time Yoshihara had to deal with something this powerful, overtly anyway, was Taro. Sure, she "fought" Stroheim, but he took her down in one strike, and her other fight wasn't even a fight. They were one-on-one battles in a controlled setting.

In other words, Taro was the most dangerous opponent she had ever fought, not including Inko and Yoshikawa, and since then, any of her other Stand Battles, or battles in general, have been walks in the park. But this? She could tell it would be a hassle and then some.

Unlike her fight with Taro, she had some experience under her belt and had no reason to rush in. But also unlike Taro, this was someone she knew. Had this been anyone else, Yoshihara would've been more than comfortable with catching and killing them. But this was Tsuyu, someone who had been brainwashed and forced upon them a Stand.

Had this been anyone else, she would've been comfortable with getting the job over and done with. But right now, she needed to make sure that the girl wasn't damaged too badly. But at the same time.... "Yaoyorozu and Uraraka could potentially be dead already. Although, considering what happened to Mina...."

"Mina," Yoshihara spoke up, looking at the pink-skinned teen, who stared at her with concerned and terrified eyes. "Can you feel your arm?"

"I-I can feel it, I just can't move it... you know, because it's a bunch of orbeez.... Why?" Mina asked as Yoshihara hummed.

"Good, then that means Uraraka and Yaoyorozu are still alive," Yoshihara stated, not moving a single inch. She stayed right where she had been the moment the blonde had left the water. Mina had the same idea, sticking close to Kira. "That being said, we need to knock out Tsuyu. The problem is... how? Physical attacks don't seem to do anything, because she'll just disperse into pearls..."

"My acid," Mina offered. "She didn't fall apart when I slung my acid at her."

Yoshihara hummed. That was true. She guessed that liquids or perhaps any form of non-physical ability would be able to deal with it. Sheer Heart Attack and Killer Queen were physical attackers, and Bubbles were still physical in some sense. Meaning that they would be practically useless. "Then that settles it. Inflict enough pain on her using your acid until she passes out from said pain," Yoshihara said as Mina flinched.

"B-but—"

"But nothing," Yoshihara interrupted, making Mina flinch. "Friend or no friend, we don't have a choice. Tsuyu isn't in control of herself right now, at least not fully. But that doesn't change the fact that she's still trying to kill us or potentially harm us to the point of death, be it on purpose or not. If she wasn't our classmate, I wouldn't be showing any kind of restraint."

"I-I know, but I'm asking about your bombs. Why not just... tap one of her pearls, and when she reforms, you win, right?" Mina asked as Yoshihara narrowed her eyes. That was a good idea. The only danger would be permanently disabling Tsuyu. She needed to keep in mind that the teen was being brainwashed by the Vampire. As easy as that would be, it wouldn't help in the long run.

That, and she didn't want to risk being turned into pearls herself. For all she knew, those pearls had the same properties as her body, which seemed to turn anything that Tsuyu wanted to pearls would turn into pearls, no questions asked. Meaning that if Killer Queen touched those pearls, they would turn into pearls as well, and in that same regard, Yoshihara herself would turn into pearls.