Editing Update - 2

I AM NOT DEAD! HUZZAH!!!

Before anyone asks, I know I'm a month early but I figured I should put this out there just so that if there is anyone still reading this that isn't a new reader, I have an update for all of you regarding the revision of this story! If you couldn't tell by the description, I have updated the first 24 chapters (first three volumes) of this story! I know a lot of people probably won't go back and read it, however, I should note that THERE IS NEW, IMPORTANT CONTENT IN THE REVISED CHAPTERS SO I HEAVILY SUGGEST YOU GO READ WHAT I HAVE UPDATED (chapters 1 - 27 as of writing this update) SO THAT WHEN NEW CONTENT IS BEING UPLOADED THAT YOU ARE NOT ENTIRELY LOST BY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!

Oh, yeah, by the way, when new content is going to be posted, I will be deleting this "Editing Update" chapters. Just thought I'd let you all know that. I think I said as such in the previous one, but I figured I'd mention it again just so that everyone understands. Okay? Okay! Now then, I'll post the next update notice once I'm done revising Chapters 28 - 49 (volumes 4 through 6). It shouldn't take me nearly as long, but if it does, then you know why (it's almost 200k worth of content, and it's more than likely going to expand as I'm combing over it).

Anyway, see you guys soon! And please, seriously, if you're an old reader, I implore you to re-read from chapters 1 through 27. I need some feedback and it would be much appreciated.

Till next time. See ya guys later!