Vol 2 - 8: Invasion at the USJ - Part 2

[Invasion At The USJ – Part 2]

When that purple swirling portal showed up at the edge of the fountain, located at the bottom of the stairwell leading into the main area of the USJ, Josefumi Kujo had been confused. Was this all part of the procedure, or was this something else? Before he could actually figure out what was going on, that confusion turned into worry when Yoshihara began to have a panic attack, and the concern turned into stress once she passed out.

Now was not the time to have Kira pass out, yet for some reason, she did, and in all honesty, he couldn't blame her. The girl was already on edge when they got here for some reason or another, but now she was out like a light. Completely and totally.

While it did make their situation worse, there was still something that could be done about it to not only get her to safety but to make sure a liability in a time of crisis was taken care of.

"W-What's happening?! W-Why's Yoshihara—"

"Panic attack. We need to get her out of here, stat," Josefumi said, interrupting Izuku, narrowing his eyes over to Thirteen. The commotion going on because of Aizawa's announcement that there were real, honest to god villains inside the USJ, didn't come as a shock to Josefumi—he was more confused than anything else—but he did have one question lingering in his mind.

Why here? Why at the USJ? What was so special about this place that caused these Villains to attack a bunch of Highschoolers? There was nothing about them that proved that their class was special. Was it a coincidence? If that was the case, why bring a Stand User? He could still sense them, but right now his focus was on figuring out the puzzle set out before him.

And then it hit him.

"All Might...."

All Might was a teacher at U.A.

His class was a bunch of U.A. students.

Currently, one of All Might's classes was at the USJ, being attacked by villains.

Put the two together, and add said group of students being secluded from the school away from the massive security system that the Main Campus had, and it was a perfect recipe for wanton chaos, destruction, and moreover death to students and faculty. Now to be fair to himself, he could easily beat up any villain who came near him so long as he used Soft & Wet, but it wasn't just him. There were his other classmates who didn't have the advantage of being a Stand User.

And with there being another Stand User outside of him and Kira in the building who was most likely siding with their attackers, things could go to shit in mere moments, and real honest to god death could come because of it. Not to mention, with Kira out like a light, that left only him to deal with the Enemy Stand User.

"This is bad. This is really, really bad... if someone else other than me ends up fighting that Stand user, they'll be fucked... Forget having the school lose its reputation, the Death of a student is no joke, and on campus of all things? That could tank the school!" Josefumi thought, summoning Soft & Wet over his body to pick up Kira.

"First things first, get Kira out of here as fast as possible, make sure she's safe. Then plan accordingly to deal with The Stand User" Josefumi thought, looking down at the downed blonde-haired teen. Currently, Kira was a liability that had to be removed from the equation as quickly as possible, then, he would have to find and defeat the Stand User. At least with them gone, things could be much more manageable.

Once he defeated the Stand User, he could get out of here with the rest of the students. Neutralizing, or at the very least capturing the enemy Stand user, was his top priority. The problem was that only Aizawa knew about Stands. At least, he thought so anyway. There is no reason for the other staff members to know about Stand Users. As far as they were concerned, they were regular everyday villains.