5.Angraj Karn

My eyes slowly opened to find myself in a completely different room

My eyes slowly opened to find myself in a completely different room. It was Mata's chamber. Mata was talking about something to her dasi. I slowly sat up on the bed and asked, "Mata? What happened?" She turned around to look at me and rushed towards me. She wrapped me in a hug and said, "I was so worried for you, putri." She pulled back and I saw her face clearly. Her eyes were moist, showing she probably cried earlier and her cheeks still had traces of tears. "What happened, though?"

"You fainted-"

"And so did you, Rajmata." Priyamvada devi interuppted. My eyes widened as I looked back at Mata, "Are you fine?"

"I should be the one asking that! I'm well, are you?" I nodded and stood up. I looked at the mirror across the room and saw that I was still wearing the same black lehenga I wore earlier. Yes, I had an obsession with them. They are the lightest Indian clothes for women! 

I took my dupatta and put it around my shoulders. "Putri, I want to talk about something." She said as she sat down on her bed. I sat beside her. She looked at me, examining my face before saying something. *"Wo, aaj. Jab wo Karn- Angraj Karn." She paused abruptly, thinking. "You shouldn't have addressed your brother Bheem and Arjun as Rajkumar. That was very rude of you." She said, building up anger. "Mata, bhrata Bheem said something he shouldn't have which was rude as well. I couldn't accept him as my brother at that moment, otherwise, I love him. He makes the best food!" I said, joking the last part. "And about Bhrata Arjun, I called him Rajkumar to keep up my act. If I call him Bhrata, the rest would know. Later when they search for their beloved sister, I'll come in front of them and tell them that their sister is mad at them." Mata grinned and nodded, "It's fine this time, don't do it again." I nodded. "I won't."

We both stood up. As I went to Priyamvada Devi to ask something, Mata was leaving the room.

"AH!" I heard her groan and turned around to see Bhrata Bheem carrying Mata bridal style. I controlled my laugh and looked at both of them. *"Mata ko neeche rakh dijiye, Bhrata Bheem. Mata ke charan mein pehele sparsh karunga!" I heard bro Nakul say. Bhrata Bheem carried Mata to her bed and put her down when bro Nakul rolled on the floor and touched her feet. See what I mean when I say he's the coolest? HE CAME ON EAGLES- "What! That is wrong!" Bhrata Bheem groaned. The others came and took Mata's blessing. They talked about something.First, they all asked how Mata was, then they talked about how badly Bhrata Bheem beat Duryodhan, then about how strong and fat Bhrata Bheem is. I was eagerly waiting for them to notice me.

Bhrata Arjun looked at me for a moment and smiled. He looked back at Mata and asked, "Mata, Where is Indu?" Mata was about to turn and point to me when I said, "She's in her chamber. Angry at all of you!"

"Why what did we do, Devi?" Arjun asked in mock shock. "Being the worst brothers ever!" I said as I walked to them. I smacked Bro Nakul's arm making him squeal like a girl, "Devi?!"

"Devi?" I mocked him, "I am your sister, Indu! How could you not identify me, bro Nakul?" I groaned at how dense their thick brains were. "Bhrata Arjun was the only one who recognized me!" They all processed this information for a movement and then broke into a smile. "Indu!" They exclaimed. They ran to me and I to them as we wrapped each other in a hug, making me stumble back. "I missed all of you! Especially seeing you gobble on the ladoos, Bhrata Bheem!" I said.