~Bonus Chapter~

Indu usually sat in her chamber with roses adorning her ebony hair that reached her waist

Indu usually sat in her chamber with roses adorning her ebony hair that reached her waist. Much on Kunti's orders and her brothers' requests, she wore them every day. Though they intended to make her wear some pretty heavy jewels, which she obviously didn't like.

She would spend hours in her room just trying to sew a kurta. She could've asked the weavers, one of the dasis, Subhadra, Dushala, Kunti, Gandhari- basically every woman she ever met. But, how would they know what to make? She can't draw any layouts with her handy pencils and they wouldn't even understand what she meant by this peculiar word 'kurta'.

So, there she was. Every day, before going to bed and after getting up, sitting in front of the idol of her sakha, which she herself sculpted, and praying for a phone.

Ah, how she missed her beloved phone! She could do anything to get it back.

After her prayers, she would go to her dressing table, remove her pieces of jewellery, the roses and comb her hair. All this was actually an excuse to wait for her Kanha.

He would show up most times, but sometimes even he got busy. But still, she didn't get a phone from him. He would engage her in some other conversation while she would focus on that and forget about her favourite device.

And when she finally did get a phone, it disappeared after 3 hours.

"Govind!" Indu whined like a toddler, clinging to his arm while he was leaving. "Please! I will not misuse it, you know it's my life."

She tried again, for the first time with puppy-dog eyes and a little adorable pout on her face. "Sakhi, if you get a phone, shouldn't it be right for you to get a car with wine as well?"

It was true, she had never had wine. She was just 18 years and 3 weeks, to be precise, when she died. And the offer seemed good. SOs, why not?

"Yes! That would be perfect sakha! Just could you make sure that I get a sufficient network for the phone to work!"

He sighed at her, with a hint of a smile. How could she not get his sarcasm? Excitement, maybe.

"Fine, I'll give you your phone. But no car or wine!" He said with a mock glare.

"Deal!"

"It's not a deal, it's a gift. Now, close your eyes."

He slowly walked away while she stared at black, her eyes closed "Can I open them?" Hearing nothing in response, she opened her eyes and searched for him, thinking he tricked her with that 'gift' but soon she found her old phone, which looked as if it was just opened, lying on her silk bed sheets.

Indu squealed in joy and started browsing through the phone. First, she checked out her Instagram, then she proceeded to other social websites. No one, NO ONE had messaged her over about 20 years! It took her a minute to realize that she had died there. 'LOL' was the first thing that came to her mind when she chuckled at her stupidity.

It was time to scroll through YouTube to find the perfect tutorial to sew a kurta from scratch.

And then she started sewing the perfect kurta that would wrap around her body, perfectly fitting every inch of her body, but not too tight as well.

The Perfect Kurta.