19. Weddings

"Yes, the wedding shall be greater than any other one in the whole Aryavarta!" Exclaimed Drupad

The discussion was regarding Agnishika and Nakul's wedding, which Kunti had brought the proposal for. Though it seemed like a public discussion, Agnishika and Nakul weren't present there, neither were the other Pandavas, Indu or Draupadi.

"It shall take place with Draupadi and Arjun's wedding!"

He knew about their identities, they had revealed it themselves.

  Because, no secrets from your own family!

=======

So here the four were, at Draupadi and Arjun's wedding, dressed like commoners. Following their 'master-plan' would be hard, as even dressing up as a commoner made Duryodhan's blood boil. Karn and Duryodhan were dressed like foreign travellers. Shakuni was dressed as an old man, along with his son Dushasan, who was dressed like a Brahmin.

The wedding arena was breathtaking. It was located beside the famous lavender fields of Kampilya. A small platform was made for the yagna . It roof was decorated with silk curtains and cloths, flowers carved out of gold were dangling from the ceiling as if they were a part of a huge chandelier. And In the platform stood Arjun-Draupadi and Nakul-Agnishika.

"Rajkumar," Nakul glanced at her. "I-I," She was hesitant whether to tell him or not. Even she was informed about her wedding this morning itself. Her eyes held tears and all she wanted was to run away from this wedding. She wasn't happy with this. No, she had no problem with Rajkumar Nakul, but it was her own heart which betrayed her.

"I-I I'll come back in a bit." He nodded with a smile as she walked away to the lavender fields where no one was. This was noticed by Indu, who soon followed her into the field. 

"You look sad, Aadhya." 

She nodded slightly, staring at the flowers that blossomed over the land. "Why?"

"I love someone else, Indu." The words were shocking for Indu, yes, but more they brought her sadness. This was what was going to happen to her in her previous life. Aadhya was about to be married to someone she didn't want to.

"Aadhya, then why are you sitting here?! Go tell them that you cannot marry him!"

"Indu, I cannot. I will humiliate not only myself but also ruin pitashree's name! I can't do that, and I will never go against his words,  I promised someone."

"Is this the same someone who helped you mature up?" Aadhya nodded, with another serene smile. "Who is he!?"

"Govind, you probably don't know him."

"Yeah, I don't know any Govind- KANHA! Is it Kanha?"

She sighed, "I said Govind." 

"Lord Krishna, right?"