20.

Days passed and it was finally the time to leave the luxuries of Kampilya and again, accept their lives in the forests

Though there was something else planned for them. At the wedding, Duryodhan, Shakuni, Karn, Dushasan and Vidur were present. But Vidur hadn't done anything.

Now, with the orders of Mahamahim Bhishma, he had brought the Pandavas, their mother and their wife back to Hastinapur.

--------------

"I will not leave my place as an Yuvraj!" Duryodhan's growl filled the halls with echoes. 
"You cannot leave a kingdom, then come back after months and assume you're still the Yuvraj!"
"We were doing nothing, but try to understand the people's problems. What problems might occur in their daily lives and how to solve them." Said Arjun, as it wasn't the truth. The fact that Yudishthir didn't say it was ignored by everyone.
"I don't think you found it very important to inform us about that, but doesn't seem like any of the problems were solved."
"Duryodhan," Bheem's voice arose, impatiently. " A king who lives with their subjects understand them more than anyone."

"But I am the Yuvraj, not you-"

"ENOUGH!" Bhishma shouted. His voice ringed through everyone's ears, almost deafening.

-----------

"Bhratashree," The seven of them-- Yudishthir,Bheem, Arjun, Draupadi, Nakul, Agnishika and Sahadev, looked at Indu and Vidur who stood at the door. Their mouths lifted up to form a weak smile. "Come in."
She looked neither happy nor sad. She just examined their expressions to see whether this was the right time to say something. This was something she always did, so they all knew what she was trying to do. 
"What happened, Indu?" Asked Sahadev, as he pointed her to sit on the bed, beside Draupadi. "Uh, everyone feels like you should be crowned, Jyestha, but Duryodhan isn't listening to anyone. Not even his own father."

The 5 of them exchanged looks, as if talking with just their eyes. "So, what now? They let him be the Yuvraj just because he's a whiny brat?" Bheem asked, with little to none anger.
"No, Kakashree suggested-" She looked at Vidur, with nervousness in her eyes, then back at all of them. "-He suggested that we should divide the kingdom."
There was nothing but dead silence for a few seconds as everyone tried to process what they just heard. "Are you crazy, Indu!?" Yudishithir broke the silence. "No, she's not. Putra, try to understand. If the kingdom will not be divided then the whole  Kururashtra will fall apart." 

[DHUM TANANANANA DHUM TANANANANA- Sorry, I had to. 😅]

                          ***

Winds played with Indu's hair as she sat and thought about how Vidur was going to convince them. She was 100% sure, they were going to be convinced, but how? 

 She sat on one of the rails with the book Sahadev gave her about all the kings, queens, kingdoms, their politics and monarchy system, etc. And fortunately, it had a section about all the divisions of the kingdoms ever made. 

Parts of her hair shined brown due to the sunlight and the rest black, she put the book down and sighed. "Indu?"

"Bhabi-shree?" She faked a frown and sat beside her, "Do you not know, I'm like your sister. Call me by my name!" Draupadi said, in a fake angry voice. "Of course-of course,  Krishnaa."

Both of them broke into a smile as Krishnaa asked what she was doing. "Nothing, just some research about this division, that's all." 

"Do you think they'll divide?" Indu looked at her concerned face. "Yeah, I think they will." The both of the just sat there, while the 7 were inside. They slowly looked at the sun setting into the white clouds.  The clouds which looked glamorous with their silver lining nd fluffy structure.

Yudishthir walked out of the chambers and replied, "We're choosing Khandavprastha." 

"