10. His Little Indu

Thank you, everyone, for 1k+ reads!!! I really appreciate all of this! Thank you for showering your love for this book! I will always try to make better chapters, everyday~

Thank you, everyone, for 1k+ reads!!!  I really appreciate all of this! Thank you for showering your love for this book! I will always try to make better chapters, everyday~

When Maharaj Dhritrashtra was declaring the Yuvraj, Guru Drona asked for his Gurudakshina. The princes had to defeat Panchal Raj Drupad.

Indu slightly smiled on getting the news, she wasn't aware of what to feel. She knew the results and she knew all that followed. Panchali and Drishtadyumna's birth, but then was her marriage to the Pandavas.

So, happiness or sadness? What was she supposed to feel?

Indu POV

I was strolling through the garden, arduously. I wore a sari, for the first time ever. Due to Mata's humble request. Well, that's to put it plainly. She actually ran around my chamber behind me.

Thinking about all this, I stumbled into Subhadra. I fell down in front of her while she looked at me with concerned eyes. She helped me get up and asked, "Are you fine?"

"Of course! This 30 kg sari prevented me from getting any injuries!" Now it sounds like I'm advertising the damn sari! "Why are you wearing a sari, Indu?
I sighed and nodded in disagreement, indicating it was a huge story. "Where are you going?" I asked, thinking of changing the topic.

Her cheeks immediately reddened and she lowered her head. And I clearly knew where she was going. "I'll accompany you," She was hesitant for a moment then she nodded. "Come on, let's go! Bhrata Arjun's waiting!" I dragged her across the fields where Bhrata Arjun was preparing strategies for the war.

She looked at him, who was immersed in his work. She was, evidently, studying his features, admiring him every second she moved forward.

Bhrata Arjun looked up, finding her. After making eye contact for 1.033 seconds, Subhadra was over the moon.

Now, I feel like I shouldn't have come, I'm third-wheeling.

"Be careful!" He suddenly shouted, resulting in Subhadra stumbling back. "Don't step on the illusionary circles, or else you'll fall to your death."

Well, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH THESE CIRCLES?!

She hopped her way from one place to another while Bhrata guided her. I followed her, hopping on one of my legs. Many times, I thought I was about to fall to my death but my legs saved me. And it was tiresome. Don't forget- I WAS WEARING A SARI!

"What are you doing?" Subhadra asked, heaving a sigh. "Teaching you the art of dance. You dance nicely."

Hearing this, I dashed over to him, again stumbling because of my stupid sari, and let a full slap on his shoulder. "If you had to teach her how to dance, why did you trouble me!? Wait, you might've not even noticed that I was here! You were busy staring at Subhadra!"
His eyes widened as he looked at her, "I-I No! I noticed you, my dear sister!"
"Yeah? Well, you didn't notice that your dear sister was wearing a sari for the first time ever."