11. Water Park!!

It was a few days after Yuvraj Yudhisthir's coronation

It was a few days after Yuvraj Yudhisthir's coronation. The palace was still full of decorations.

And everyone believed that the Kauravas had finally accepted the Pandavas as their siblings. But who knew that it was a small part of a huge treachery?

Indu knew! But she couldn't bring herself to prevent it. What if Bhrata Bheem doesn't get married and what about Draupadi?

Soon enough, it was time for Subhadra to leave Hastinapur. And Indu insisted that she wanted to visit Dwarka as well. So, the three departed- Rajkumari Subhadra, Rajkumar Arjun and Rajkumari Indulekha.

The ride was quite interesting for the two lovebirds, while Indu regretted her decision, again. Always third-wheeling between these two!

Subhadra would stare at Arjun whenever he wasn't looking at her, and Arjun could sneak glances at the Yadav Kumari.

After a short journey, they all rested on the banks of a deep river. Arjun collected a few logs and pieces of wood, preparing for a bonfire believing that they would stay here overnight. Subhadra had already departed, furious at Arjun, while Indu stayed back with Arjun. She did want to go with Subhadra, but there was nothing she could do. Even the self-defence techniques and karate she learned in kaliyug were long gone from her mind, she'd probably screw up. "So much for spending years on karate."

"Arjun!"

They heard Subhadra scream. They glanced at each other, he took his bow and took off towards the direction of the sound. "You stay here, Indu, with the soldiers!" He said, not looking back. She stopped in her tracks for a moment, but then thought, "Screw it! There's no way I'm not meeting Kanha!"

She followed him and soon enough caught up.

Indu POV

Kalyavan was lying on the floor, sleeping- wait no, he was shot by arrows, probably by Bhrata Arjun. I looked at Bhratashree and then at Subhadra, "Subhadra!"

She ran over to me and wrapped me in a hug. "Are you fine? Are you hurt anywhere?" She nodded a 'no', burying her head in my shoulders. I soothingly whispered while rubbing circles on her back, "Calm down, calm down. He's dead, right.." It sounded more like a question as I glanced at Bhratashree for confirmation. He nodded.

"Yeah, he's dead. Don't worry, alright?" She let go of the hug and nodded. "Uh, let's go back to the river."

We walked from where we came and I had no idea how he understood the place, everything seemed the same to me. Hearing the grass rustle behind me, I turned around to find no one. Kalyavan was no longer lying there.

Leaving a sigh, I headed towards them. Of course, he wasn't going to die that easily.

Moments later, I realised that Subhadra wasn't with us anymore. "Bhratashree," I whispered and looked around. "Hm?" He hummed as he turned back, understanding that she was missing. "Where is she?" I mumbled and soon after we heard her scream for Kanha.