6.Subhadra and Arjun

"Chaliye, jiji!"  Dushala grabbed her elder sister's wrists and dragged her across the palace

"Chaliye, jiji!"  Dushala grabbed her elder sister's wrists and dragged her across the palace. "What happened, Dushala? Slow down!" Indu grumbled, trying to pick up her lehenga. "How do these women even walk in these clothes?"

And with all that jewelry on top of the lehenga, she felt as if there was a whole person sitting on her. "Subhadra is here!" Dushala exclaimed, making her way to the area where the ceremony was held. "There she is, let's surprise her!"

"Kunti maa! Kunti maa!" Kunti turned around, looking at the source of the voice. "Kya hua, putri?" She replied, sensing the enthusiasm Dushala had. 

(What happened?)

"Pranipat! Dekhiye aap se milne kon aaya hai!"

(Greetings! Look, who's here to meet you!)

Kunti looked beside Dushala to find her daughter, "Indu?"

"Nahi nahi, mein nahi mata. Koi aur aaya hai.Hamari sakhi, Subhadra. Kanyavaas mein hamare sath abhyaas karti thi."Indu smiled.

(No, not me, Mata. Someone else is here. Our friend, Subhadra. She used to practice with us, back in Kanyavaas.)

The yound maiden walked down the stairs as she looked at her Bua. Not only she was eager to meet but also eager to meet her own friends. And, Kunti? She was exhilarated on finally meeting her. What all tales she had heard about Subhadra and her brothers. 

"Subhadra?" Kunti exhaled

"Subhadra?" Kunti exhaled. As she nodded, she walked towards her and said, "Yes, when I was leaving Dwarka, Bhrata Krishna told me that you are our bua."

Subhadra touched Kunti's feet, taking her blessing. Kunti wrapped her in a hug, providing her with all the love she could get. They all sat down, talking about any topic that came to their mind.

"Subhadra, jiji, look! There are some musicians there, let's listen to what they're playing." Saying so, the three girls took permission and left.

Dushala and Indu already reached the musicians but Subhadra was left behind, staring at the handsome prince that was walking towards them. No, she didn't care if the music would end anytime soon or if even the world would end. All she cared about was the man in front of her. Something different about him, which she herself didn't know. Her eyes full of admiration looked at the prince as he made eye contact, which sent shivers down her spine. As the prince left, a huge smile was plastered onto her face.