1) Kai and Kyungsoo ft. Sehun (EXO) - Cheated (Angst, smut)

Members: Kai and Kyungsoo featuring Sehun of EXO

Description: Sehun's growing attraction to Kyungsoo ends up taking a turn for the worst.

Genre: Angst, Smut

Inspiration: My brain and this other one shot I read.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OH SEHUN AND HIS SEBOOTY!!! That was really random. #HappySeBootyDay

"Baby," Kai cooed softly as he gently ran his fingers through Kyungsoo's bed head. "Baby, wake up. It's time to get up." Kyungsoo's big eyes squeezed shut a little tighter as he let out a soft and sleepy moan. Upon rubbing them, his eyes then fluttered open to see Kai looking down on him with a velvety smile.

"Morning, sleepy head," Kai said as he let out a barely audible chuckle, continuing to pet Kyungsoo's head.

"Huh?" Kyungsoo asked in confusion as he rubbed his eyes for a second time. "What time is it?"

"It's almost noon," Kai said, earning a blank stare from the elder male.

"Oh my god," Kyungsoo said, dragging his hands down his face. "Did I really sleep in that late?" He rolled over onto his side to check and see if it was actually almost noon, and sure enough it was.

"Yeah." Kai chuckled. "You were pretty tired from last night, I guess." Kai moved so he was sitting next to Kyungsoo on the bed, his back pressed against the headrest.

"Mmm, and who's fault is that?" Kyungsoo said in replied as he looked up at Kai, a slight grin on his heart-shaped lips.

"Definitely mine," Kai answered shamelessly, getting a cute giggle from Kyungsoo in response. "Hey, aren't we supposed to go somewhere today? Or am I just losing my mind?" Kyungsoo asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, we are supposed to meet Sehun for lunch, remember?" Kai said as he leaned and kissed Kyungsoo's forehead.

"Oh that's right." Kyungsoo nodded. "What time?"

"Soon," Kai replied, looking at the digital clock that rested on the night stand. "Which means you have to get your lazy butt out of bed."

"Excuse me," Kyungsoo said as he sat up, "but need I remind you who keeps this apartment looking as nice as it does? Or who keeps you from dying of starvation? Oh that's right, it's me." Kai laughed out loud after hearing his shorter boyfriend's words, who was know sliding to the edge of the bed to put his pants back on.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are when you're mad?" Kai said as the last laughs left his mouth.

"Yes and do you remember what happened when you did?" Kyungsoo said in a pretend cute tone and a smirk.

"Hey, you know we don't talk about that," Kai said, pointing a finger at the elder as he walked around the bed, headed for the bathroom.

"You started it, not me," Kyungsoo said. "I'm just an innocent little angel."

"Yeah, an angel from the firey pits of hell," Kai said, causing Kyungsoo to turn around and look at him.

"I suggest you remember that next time you want to call me cute," he said, earning another loud laugh from Kai. "I'm getting a shower and I swear to God if you follow me in here I will not feed you for an entire week."

"Yes, mother," Kai replied. "Anything you say, mother."

"Kim Jongin, you're pushing it," Kyungsoo threatened with a shout from inside the bathroom. Kai only laughed and propped his arms up behind his head, deciding to take a little nap to pass the time.

**********************************************************************************

After Kyungsoo was finally all ready to leave, the two males left for the restaurant in Kai's car. They made it here within the next half an hour and immediately started looking for Sehun once they entered the building.

"Hyungs!" Sehun shouted once he spotted them, ultimately catching their attention. Kai and Kyungsoo made the short journey over to the table and Sehun got to his feet so he could greet them. "What took you so long? I was beginning to think you were never gonna show up," he said as he hugged Kai.

"Well, someone decided to sleep in until almost noon," Kai said, pulling back from the hug and looking at Kyungsoo.

"Again, your fault, not mine," Kyungsoo said innocently. Sehun and Kai both let out a small chuckle before Sehun gave a hug to Kyungsoo.

"It's nice to see you again, hyung," Sehun said rather quietly into the shorter male's neck. Kyungsoo's heart stopped beating for a mere five seconds and a shiver raced down his spine once Sehun's words entered his ear.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you again, too," he said in a rather jumpy voice as he quickly pulled back from the hug. Sehun could see the worry in the elder's eyes and knew exactly what it was from as soon as he did.

"God, I'm starving," Kai whined as he sat down at the table. "Let's eat."

"I didn't order anything yet because I didn't know what you guys wanted," Sehun said, mirroring his hyung's actions.

"Well, aren't you just a sweetheart," Kai said sarcastically, earning a laugh from Sehun, as Kyungsoo sat next to him.

"You know it," Sehun replied, this time making Kai laugh. Kyungsoo only managed to pull out a small smile due to the way he was feeling in that moment.

A long time ago, Kai was away visiting his cousin in Europe, so Kyungsoo was alone for the better part of a week. During that week, he also became very lonely and longed to be with Kai, like anyone would if they were away from a loved one.

It started out as a specific longing, one that could only be satisfied and killed by Kai. Then, as more time passed and more loneliness set in, it developed into a general longing; Kyungsoo wanted to just be with anyone, even if it was for one night only.

Unfortunately for him, that's exactly what he got.

One night while he was watching a movie on the television, Sehun happened to stop to visit him and to drop off a letter that Kai had sent him, which was paired with the one he had sent to Sehun. Kyungsoo and Sehun hadn't none each other for long at that point, as Kai had only introduced them a month or so back and they didn't really see much of each other.

Little did Kyungsoo know that Sehun had been attracted to him the moment he laid eyes on him. It was only a mere a physical and sexual attraction, but it was strong enough to take over his whole mind and body.

Kyungsoo knew he shouldn't have slept with him that night and he regretted ever since, but he was lonely. He was lonely and he thought if he kept telling himself that then he wouldn't feel as guilty. But the guilt still lived inside of his heart.

**********************************************************************************

About an hour or so of conversation passed by before Kai's cell phone started to vibrate from the pocket of his pants.

"Who is it?" Sehun asked, taking another sip of his drink.

"My mother," Kai said in the form of a groan. "I gotta take this. I'll be right back." Kai pecked Kyungsoo's cheek with a kiss before standing up and going outside to the car park. An awkward silence settled in between Kyungsoo and Sehun right then and it made Kyungsoo even more anxious than he already felt.

"I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Kyungsoo said, breaking the silence, as he pushed back his chair and stood up. Sehun only nodded mutely in response and watched as Kyungsoo scurried off in the direction of the bathroom, his desires starting to scream at him again.

He wanted Kyungsoo again and he knew then was a perfect time to get him. So, not wasting anytime, Sehun got out of his seat and followed Kyungsoo's invisible footsteps.

**********************************************************************************

Kyungsoo tried to calm himself down by taking deep breaths, but nothing seemed to be working. He wanted so badly to tell Kai about what happened that night, but he knew how hurt he'd be and didn't want to risk losing him. Kai was the love of his life and never wanted to be without him.

"I take it you haven't told him yet," Sehun said mischieviously as he entered the bathroom, causing Kyungsoo to practically jump out of his skin and turn around.

"No," Kyungsoo said after observing Sehun's blank face. "I can't tell him. It'll hurt him too much."

"He's gonna be hurt no matter how he finds out," Sehun said as he started walking closer Kyungsoo. "Pain is inevitable, Kyungsoo. Especially when he finds you cheated on him."

"You think I don't know that?" Kyungsoo said, slightly annoyed by the younger male, as he turned his head to glance at him. "He's gonna be crushed. He's gonna hate me."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly blame him if he did," Sehun said in a lower toned voice, stopping only a few inches behind Kyungsoo. He raised his right arm and placed his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder, slowly beginning to drag it down his arm.

"Are you kidding me?" Kyungsoo said in fury as he turned around, batting the younger's hand away. "You're the one who came onto me, Sehun! I didn't even ask for you to come over at all."

"And I guess that means you could have said no and told me to get out but you didn't, did you?" Sehun retaliated, making Kyungsoo turn his head away as he blinked his eyes. "So that means," Sehun started to say, tracing an invisible line on Kyungsoo's cheek, "some part of you must have wanted me."

"No!" Kyungsoo said loudly as he pushed Sehun's hand away again, causing a small echo to float through the air. "I liked you, yeah, but that doesn't mean I wanted you, Sehun. I was lonely and I couldn't think straight."

"And is that supposed to be a good enough reason for Kai to forgive you?" Sehun asked with narrowed eyes. Kyungsoo just looked at him and let out a heavy, yet small, sigh. "You were lonely. You could have gone with him, Kyungsoo. After all, he did invite you to go, didn't he?"

"Yeah." Kyungsoo spoke in a low, barely audible voice that only someone as close to him as Sehun could hear.

"But you declined him, am I right?"

"Yeah."

"And why is that?" Sehun said, his eyes moving to examine the pale skin of Kyungsoo's neck.

"Because I didn't want to be a burden on him," Kyungsoo explained. "He hasn't seen his cousin in forever and I didn't want to take up time that he could use to spend with him. I only said no because I care about him and love him and I want to be happy."

"Well, I don't think he's gonna be too happy when he finds out what happened between us," Sehun said in a lower volume voice before he leaned down, tilting his head a little, and placed a single kiss on the elder's neck.

"Sehun, stop," Kyungsoo said as he placed his hands on Sehun's shoulders to try and push him off. "I'm not doing this to him again. I won't hurt Kai like this for the second time."

"But your body thinks differently from your heart, doesn't it?" Sehun whispered huskily into Kyungsoo's ear, his free hand clutching onto Kyungsoo's hardening member. Kyungsoo could only manage to gasp, tucking his lips inside his mouth and shutting his eyes afterwards. Sehun pulled back a little and looked the older man right in his dark eyes, his body churning with lust.

"Don't try to deny it, Kyungsoo," Sehun said, trailing a few of his fingers down the shorter's chest and starting to create friction between his clothed member and his hand. "You know liked it when I came over that night, when I was pounding into you like there was no tomorrow, and your moans." Sehun stopped talking for a moment to chuckle. "Oh, your moans were so hot and slutty. I bet you scream like that for Kai all the time, don't you?"

"Sehun, I mean it," Kyungsoo said, trying to remain firm and strong. "I'm not going down this road again, not with you or anyone else for that matter. Kai is the person I'm in love with and I will not break his heart again."

"Oh but you already did," Sehun said. Kyungsoo parted his lips slightly in order to let out a shaky breath. "And you know what they say; once a cheater, always a cheater."

Kyungsoo shut his eyes again, tighter this time, trying desperately to hold back tears. The word slapped him across the face: cheater. But Kyungsoo knew that word was him and he was the word.

"Aw, don't cry, Kyungie," Sehun said, a hint of sarcasm and evil in his voice. "I'm sure Kai won't get too mad at you if you explain it to him well enough." Kyungsoo couldn't hold back anymore; he let a few tears slide down his cheeks, only to let Sehun wipe them off seconds later. "There now, why don't you let me make you feel better?" Sehun said, rubbing his thumb against the soft skin of Kyungsoo's cheek.

Kyungsoo said nothing in response, he didn't even bother to look at Sehun. He was too ashamed and disgusted with himself to even make an attempt at stopping him. Sehun smirked devilishy and got down on his knees before starting to unbutton Kyungsoo's pants.

Once he had the locks all undone, Sehun pulled them and his tight-fitting underwear down to Kyungsoo's ankles. Kyungsoo couldn't help but grip the sink ledge a little tighter when he felt Sehun's mouth wrap around his other head, his tongue slowing gliding across a single vein.

He knew he shouldn't be feeling like this. He knew he shouldn't be experiencing so much pleasure unless it was because of Kai. But he couldn't stop Sehun now; it was already too late to stop him.

Sehun continued sucking off the elder, taking him in deeper and deeper with each passing minute. Kyungsoo was at a loss of air and substituted moans for heavy breathing. But that didn't last long when he felt his member touch Sehun's throat, a time during which he let out a velvety, yet controlled moan.

"Feels good, doesn't it Kyungie?" Sehun said, taking his mouth off of Kyungsoo's member for a few seconds. Kyungsoo didn't respond, but instead looked down at Sehun, guilt written all over his face. Sehun smirked again as he chuckled, and then proceeded with pleasuring his hyung more.

More quiet moans escpaed Kyungsoo's heated cavern as he felt the knot in the pit of his stomach grow bigger and bigger. Soon enough, it reached maximum size and exploded into the younger male's mouth. Sehun licked up any access before helping Kyungsoo pull his pants back up.

"You still taste as good as last time." Sehun grinned as he licked his lips clean of Kyungsoo's cum. Kyungsoo didn't get enough time to respond before Sehun placed a deep kiss on his lips, both of his hands encompassing his neck. Kyungsoo never at any point kissed back, but instead just let Sehun keep moving his lips against his.

"We should get back out there," Sehun said after having pulled back from the kiss. "I'm sure Kai is back by now." Sehun straightened himself out before turning and walking away from the elder, who was on the verge of tears.

Kyungsoo rubbed his lips with the back of his hand, wishing and praying that he could turn back time and not let himself cheat on Kai. He knew he would never be at peace with himself until he told him the truth; he had to tell Kai the truth or else the truth would kill him.

**********************************************************************************

"Babe! I'm back from the store!" Kai yelled as he entered the apartment and set the grocery bags on the floor. "Babe, where are you?" There was no reply or any sign that Kyungsoo was anywhere to be found, and this worried Kai.

He started walking towards their bedroom, leaving his coat on and his keys in his hand. He checked the different rooms that were in the same hall: the bathroom, the spare closet, the pantry. There was just no sign of him.

But when he opened the bedroom door and saw the love of his life laying on the bed, he started to relax.

Little did he know that that feeling would be short lived.

He walked over to the bed, setting his keys on the dressed on his way, and sat on the edge of it so he could try to wake the elder up from his nap.

"Kyungie," he cooed softly, shaking his body lightly. "Wake up, beautiful." Kyungsoo wouldn't budge. Kai sighed a little and just happened to look over at the night stand, only to see a piece of paper with some writing on it. With furrowed eyebrows he picked it up and could instanty tell whose handwriting it was.

My dearest Kai,

    I  just want to start by saying that I love you so much. I love you more than the definition of the word love holds. I never expected to meet someone as nice and as loving as you in my life, but if I could go back in time, I'd meet you sooner so that I could love you for longer.

    If you're wondering why I'm saying such things, which I know you are, it's because I did something terrible to you. I did something that I can never forgive myself for and I don't want you to ever forgive me for either.

    I cheated on you with Sehun while you were visiting your cousin in Europe last month. And yesterday when we were out with him and you were outside talking to your mom, he guilted me into letting him blow me.

    I feel like...I know I'm the worst person in the world for doing something to a person that never deserves to feel the pain I've given you. I regret it so much everyday and I wish I could take it back, but I also know I can't do that. What's done is done and what has been done is wrong.

    If you're reading this, I'm probably already gone. Guilt is a murderer; a ruthless murderer who will follow you until it gets its vegenance. And it has gotten its vegenance on me.

    Please don't let me stop you from living a happy life because that's the last thing I want. I want you to move on from me and meet someone who is so much better for you than I am. But most importantly, I don't want you to hate Sehun. I'm the one who cheated on you and I didn't do anything to stop it.

                            I will always love you,

                                    Kyungsoo

Kai let the note fall out of his shaking hands as tears poured out from his eyes. He looked over at Kyungsoo's limp and lifeless body, which only caused more tears to join the parade. Kai had no words to say; there were no words that could directly describe what he was feeling.

Breaking out into a sob, Kai laid down on the bed right next to his lover and pulled him into his arms. He squeezed him tighter, trying to imagine that he was hugging him back.