22) Hoya and Dongwoo (Infinite, Infinite H) - A Little Too Late (Angst)

Members: Hoya and Dongwoo of Infinite, otherwise known as Infinite H

Description: Dongwoo runs out of time to confess his feelings to Hoya.

Genre: Angst

Inspiration: My brain.

The sun's rays beamed down brightly on the five friends as they all sat at a table outside and chatted as they enjoyed their lunch.

"I wonder where Sunggyu is," Woohyun said, turning around his seat and looking up and down the street.

"Of course you do," Sungyeol commented, an amused grin painted on his lips. "It's only natural for someone to want to be with their boyfriend at all times."

"Yah! How many times must I tell you that we aren't dating!" Woohyun exclaimed, throwing his dirty napkin at Sungyeol, who was now laughing. "You know we've been best friends since we were little."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Sungyeol said as he batted his hand in Woohyun's direction. "We all know you're in love with each other."

"Yeah, just grow a pair and confess," L added in agreement with Sungyeol.

"It's not as simple as flipping a light switch, for your information," Woohyun said. "Confessing your feelings to anyone takes a lot more courage than you think."

And Woohyun wasn't short of the truth when he said that. Dongwoo couldn't help but agree with him, as he had been trying to confess to the same person for well over a year. Trying to find the right way to tell Hoya that he loved him was a difficult task for Dongwoo, especially since he had a girlfriend that he had spent the past two years of his life with happily.

Dongwoo was sure there was no chance that Hoya would return his feelings.

"Hey, there's your boyfriend," Sungjong said, nodding his head in the direction of an approaching car. They all spun their heads in that direction to see Sunggyu's red car as it was in the process of being parked, Hoya sitting in the passenger's side. Sunggyu and Hoya exited the car and started towards the others as Woohyun pulled two chairs up to the black, steel table.

"Finally you're here," Sungyeol said with an evil smirk painted on his lips. "Woohyun over here wouldn't shut up." Woohyun sent Sungyeol a death glare and the other chuckled in response.

"Sorry," Sunggyu said as he laughed as well. "I was on my way here when Hoya called and asked if he could join us. Apparently he has some news to share with us."

"News?" Sungjong questioned with an already excited tone in his voice. "New about what? Is it good news or bad news?"

"Well, if you let me talk you'll know," Hoya said with a faint grin, instantly shutting Sungjong up. "We were going to wait to tell anyone yet, but I figured I had to tell my best friends at the least."

"Tell us what, hyung, tell us what?!" Sungjong said impatiently, jumping up and down in his seat. Hoya laughed, shaking his head at the younger male, before continuing.