31) Mark and Jackson (GOT7) - All The Same (Fluff)

Members: Mark and Jackson of GOT7

Description: Mark comes to Jackson's rescue when he starts to question his new look.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: The fact that I despise Jackson's blonde hair. Seriously, there are just some people who should not have blonde hair and him and Kyungsoo are two of those people.

The members of GOT7 were lounging around their dorm for what remained of the day, as they had just returned from their scheduled activities in preparation for their next comeback. JB and Jr. were watching a movie on the television, Youngjae and Yugyeom were in the middle of a heated game of Jenga, and Bam Bam was amusing himself on his laptop.

"Don't you dare pull that one out," Youngjae said, throwing a glare to the group's maknae, who was now wearing an evil smirk on his lips. Yugyeom snickered and pulled out the wooden piece that would put Youngjae in the danger zone of knocking the towers over. "You dick, I'm gonna lose now," Youngjae said, earning another malicious snicker from Yugyeom.

"Sorry, hyung," Yugyeom said. "It's every man for himself in Jenga."

"There's gonna be one less man in this room if you keep sabotaging me," Youngjae warned in a louder voice, causing Jr. and JB to turn their heads.

"Youngjae." Jr. gasped, pretending to be dramatic. "That wasn't a very nice thing to say."

"Yeah, I never knew you had that in you," JB commented with a slight grin tugging at a corner of his mouth.

"Oh please," Youngjae said, batting his hand at the two males in a diva-like manner. "My angelic persona is for public eyes only." They all took a moment to laugh right before the door opened, revealing Mark, who was returning from a walk around the block.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" Mark said as he slid his shoes off, using the opposite feet instead of his hands.

"Youngjae issued a death threat to Yugyeom, but that's about it," Jr. said, turning around a little more so he could see Mark fully.

"You mean our innocent little angel Choi Youngjae actually threatened to kill someone?" Mark said jokingly, making Youngjae's eyes form a glare.

"Yes, I did and I will kill you too in the process," Youngjae said, getting another laugh from the others.

"Well you have fun with that, but can we finish this game before you kill Mark and I?" Yugyeom said. "I'd like to know I died after doing something great."

"Yeah because winning Jenga is honorable achievement," Youngjae said as he shifted in his chair, putting his attention on the remaining stacked blocks.

"Then why are you getting so pissy about it?" Yugyeom asked with an amused grin painted across his lips.

"Shut up!" Youngjae said, putting his hand in front of the younger's face. "I'm concentrating." They all chortled again as Mark took a drink of water from the bottle he had just pulled out of the fridge. He looked around at everyone and furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't see Jackson; he was usually always around when bickering, as he was usually the cause of the bickering in the first place.

"Have any of you guys seen Jackson lately?" Mark asked as he exited the kitchen area. A few of them looked around, also a bit surprised to see that Jackson was not in their presence.

"No, I haven't seen him since we got back," JB said. "He must be in his room or something. I don't know."

"Okay, I'll go check," Mark said, finishing up his water before heading back to the room he shared with the person currently on his mind. When he opened the door, he saw that the younger male was laying on his bed, his eyes glued to the brightly lit screen of his cell phone. "Hey, whatcha ya doin'?" Mark asked, instantly gaining Jackson's attention.

"Oh nothing," Jackson replied, sitting up and turning his phone off. "I just woke up from a nap a few minutes ago, actually."

"Gee, I never would have guessed that," Mark said in a sarcastic tone of voice as he went over and sat next to the younger male on the floor, getting a small chortle from him in response. "Are you alright? You seemed a bit down today," Mark said after a brief moment of silence had passed by.

"Yeah, I guess so," Jackson replied, shrugging his shoulders as he sighed.

"You guess so?" Mark chuckled a little at Jackson's reply. "What does that mean?"

"I don't know," Jackson said. "I guess I've just been thinking a lot, that's all."

"About...?" Mark said, stretching his voice out as he spoke, as he laid his head on his boyfriend's broad shoulder.

"Myself," Jackson answered. "I guess I'm just worried about what everyone will think of my new hair color," he added, tugging at a strand of his newly blonde hair.

"Really? That's what you're so worried about?" Mark said, taking his head off of his shoulder and looking at Jackson. Jackson only nodded in reply, returning Mark's look. "Oh my god Jackson, you're such a girl sometimes."

"What?" Jackson said innocently, watching Mark as he shifted a little so that his legs were now stretched out in front of him. "It's important for my confidence that people like it."

"Yeah but, who cares what they think?" Mark shrugged. "As long as you like it, why should it matter?"

"But I don't know if I like it or not," Jackson said with a pout, looking at the strand again. Mark groaned, the noise coming out as more of a laugh.

"Jack, if you want an opinion so badly, I think you look great," Mark said.

"You're my boyfriend, so you're obligated to say that," Jackson retaliated, once again looking at the elder.

"No I'm not," Mark said, only making Jackson roll his eyes. "Plus, I think it's good that you're trying something different and new. Also, we'll all have to go through the blonde hair face at one point, trust me." This made Jackson chuckle, which then made Mark smile.

"I guess it's not that bad," Jackson said, looking at his hair through the reflective glass of his phone. "I could get used to it, actually."

"See, now that's the way to think," Mark said as lightly nudged the younger male and making him chortle again. "And if anyone's opinion matter it's mine and I love it." Jackson laughed for a third time in a row, this time throwing his head back a little.

"Thanks, babe," Jackson said, his eyes back on Mark's face. "I can always count on you."

"You got that right," Mark said with a smile and a small nod, making a smile spread across Jackson's lips before they leaned in closer to Mark's and pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.