21) Baekhyun and Chanyeol ft. Xiumin (EXO) - The Open Weekend (Smut)

Members: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Xiumin of EXO

Description: Things get interesting when Chanyeol wants to know what it is like have an open relationship with his boyfriend Baekhyun.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain and a gay film called "Eating Out 5: The Open Weekend."

A/N - This is my first attempt at writing a threesome, so it might be bad. I'm used to working with two penises, but I tried to make it work with three. I hope you all enjoy.

"That was great," Chanyeol said breathlessly, plopping next to Baekhyun after having pulled out of his entrance.

"Yeah," Baekhyun said in agreement, his voice barely audible, as he tried to tak control of his breathing.

"Hey Baek, do you ever think about expanding our relationship?" Chanyeol asked out of nowhere after a few moments of silence had passed. Baekhyun, who had only just regained his breath, looked over at his boyfriend with eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean expand our relationship?" he asked in reply.

"You know like, open it up." Chanyeol tried to explain his desires in the best way he could to Baekhyun, but his choice of words still left Baekhyun in a sea of bewilderment.

"Are you saying that you aren't satisfied with our relationship because I don't really know what else you're trying to say," Baekhyun said, starting to feel a bit offended.

"No, no, I'm more than satisfied with our relationship," Chanyeol said, shaking his head and hands.

"Then what are you trying to say, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol turned his face away from his older boyfriend in some sort of embarrassment or shame. Although he had been planning this talk for weeks in his head, Chanyeol still didn't know how he was going to get the words out.

"What I'm trying to say is that I...I w-want to have an open relationship," he finally said, narrowing his eyes as he spoke in fear of Baekhyun's reaction. Baekhyun remained silent for a moment, his eyes also forming a squint, as he just stared at his lover.

"Wait, you mean you want to do other things with other guys, but not in a way that makes it cheating because I'll know and agree to it?" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol just nodded his slowly, only to have his glimmer of hope crushed by Baekhyun's harsh answer.

"No," he said, shaking his head as he moved to the edge of their bed. "I refuse to do that."

"But Baek, it won't be like you think," Chanyeol said.

"You sleeping with other men while I know won't be like I think?!" Baekhyun said, now on his feet with his boxers on. "Chanyeol! You're MY boyfriend, so why would I want you to sleep other people who aren't me?!"

"That's what I mean," Chanyeol said, crawling over to Baekhyun's other side of the bed. "It won't be just me and another guy, you can join, too." Baekhyun gasped in absolute shock, his eyes now even more wide than they were before.