20) Jin and Jimin (BTS) - Sleeping With My Babysitter (Smut)

Members: Jin and Jimin of BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Description: Jimin looks forward to another visit from his babysitter.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My previous JinMin one shot, so this is an official extension of that. If you would like to read that first, it is in my first one shot book.

Jimin sat in his bedroom, his eyes fixated on the time in the lower right hand side of his computer screen. Jin was supposed to be arriving at exactly noon, and Jimin never once doubted that he would be even thirty seconds late.

Ever since his first visit to his house a month or so back, Jimin had looked forward to spending the couple hours with Jin every time his mom had some urgent meeting or work related schedule to attend. Sometimes, he'd even force his mom to find something to do so that Jin could come over. It was clear that Jimin had fallen head over heals for Jin, but the real question was whether Jin loved Jimin, too.

They hadn't officially started going out, but they both recognized their feelings. They certainly acted like a couple, so that had to account for something. On occasions where they weren't having sex in Jimin's bedroom, they would go out to a movie or go to the mall or just go a for a stroll in the park while eating ice cream. Sometimes when they did that, Jin would even hold Jimin's hand, which made Jimin conclude that this was definitely more than a friends with benefits kind of relationship.

11:59 AM

That was the current time on the clock, and Jimin could literally feel his heart start to pick up pace when the thought of being wrapped in Jin's strong arms hit his mind. He heard a car driving towards his house and pushed back the white curtains in front of his window to see if it was Jin's car. Sure enough it was, and Jimin quickly shut his laptop down before practically jumping out of his seat and running towards the door.

"Jimin! Jin is-" Jimin's mom couldn't even finish her sentence before she saw her son bolt past her, headed towards the door. "Okay then, I guess you already know," she said. Jimin didn't even hear her say anything as he opened the door just in time to see Jin walking up the stones that lead to his front door.

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed with excitement, leaving the house to go and hug Jin. Jin chuckled as Jimin almost tackled him to the ground, regaining his balance before returning the younger male's hug. "I missed you, hyung."

"It's only been a few days, Minnie," Jin said, the smile from his laugh still on his lips.

"A few days too long," Jimin said, his head resting in the crook of Jin's neck. Jin's smile widened and he tightened the hug a little before they both pulled back. Jin sneaked in a quick peck on Jimin's nose before his mom appeared in the door.

"Hello, Mrs. Park," Jin said with a small wave, stuffing his car keys in the back pocket of his jeans, as he proceeded walking. "How are you doing on this lovely spring day?"

"I'm doing very well," she replied with a smile. "And apparently so is Jimin." They both turned their heads to see Jimin nearly glued to Jin's left side.

"Yeah." Jin chuckled, placing an arm around his neck in order to bring him closer. "I think he's gotten pretty used to me being around."