52) V and Jungkook (BTS) - The Piano Lesson (Smut)

Members: V and Jungkook of BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Description: Things take an interesting turn when Jungkook agrees to give V piano lessons.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: The BL Movie "Boku no ai no kanade" (See media for original scene)

Countdown till the end: 8

It was lunch time at the all boys Bangtan Academy and V was enjoying his meal while chatting with his friends. They were all laughing and carrying on about random things when Jungkook walked in and sat down at a table by himself, making the boys' conversation come to a screeching halt. For some reason, they found it odd how Jungkook could be so soft spoken and completely oblivious to what was going on around him. He was also the school's best and most talented pianist as well as one of it's brightest students, so needless to say he sparked a very enthusiastic conversation among them.

"Maybe he has a human contact phobia," J-Hope suggested, his eyes glancing at Jungkook as he took a bite of his food while keeping his eyes glued inside some book.

"Or maybe he's just shy," Jin said with slightly widened eyes, getting tired of the other boys' constantly picking on him. "Not everyone is as friendly and obnoxious as you, Hoseok." J-Hope smiled in response, realizing a few seconds later all of what Jin said and frowning.

"Oh, come on, hyung," Jimin said, nudging Jin a little. "We aren't making fun of him. We are just trying to pick his brain and figure out who he really is. He's such a fascinating human being."

"And you're fascinatingly idiotic," Jin said, hitting his head with one of his magazines. "Leave him alone, for God's sake, will you? He's never done anything to you."

"I know what to do," V said, sitting up straight as an idea popped in his head. "I'll talk to him. Isn't that like the greatest plan ever?"

facepalmed. "God, all of you are morons," he said as he shook his head.

"Sure, it is, but how will you do it?" Jimin asked. "I mean, it's not like you can just walk up to him and make him talk."

"Have you forgotten who you are talking about?" V said boastfully as he stood up, his chair sliding back with a loud screeching sound.

"I can make anyone speak, my short little friend."

Jimin became baffled and turned to Jin before saying, "What does my height have to do with this?"

"Oh my god, just shut up!" Jin shouted, hitting him again and making him yelp. Ignoring the commotion, V walked over to where Jungkook was sitting and took a seat in the plastic chair right next to him. Jungkook slowly lifted his head, keeping his lips sealed shut and looked at V with knitted eyebrows.

"How's it going?" V asked.

"Fine..." Jungkook said slowly and awkwardly. "What exactly do you want?"

"You see," V started, scooting the chair a bit closer to Jungkook, "I'm taking this music class and trying desperately to learn how to play the piano, but I kind of suck at it. So, I was wondering if you could, you know, give me a lesson or two."

"Why would I do that?" Jungkook asked, a repulsive expression on his face.

"Because you're a nice person and would do anything to help a friend in need," V said, starting to channel his inner aeygo. "We're not friends," Jungkook deadpanned coldly, making the faint smile on V's face curl down into a frown.

"Do you want me to get on top of this table and beg you in front of everyone?" V asked, or more like threatened. "Cause I can do it. I have no fears." Just as he was about to stand, Jungkook pulled him down by his wrist and sighed.