42) Hoya and Dongwoo (Infinite) - You and Only You (Slight smut and angst)

Members: Hoya and Dongwoo of Infinite, other wise known as Infinite H

Description: Hoya goes back home to correct a mistake he made years ago

Genre: Slight smut, slight angst

Inspiration: My brain.

Countdown till the end: 18

A/N - Just to let y'all know, this is an extension of my other YaDong one shot.

To whom this is dedicated, I know you said smut, but I felt like if I put all the details the story wouldn't be as good as I wanted it to be. I hope you still like it! :)

The couple's lawyer handed the pen to Hoya after Ga Yeon had signed on the thick, black line. Hoya grasped the pen and looked at the divorce papers, letting loose a small sigh. They had been married for five years, but it was clear to Hoya from the beginning that they wouldn't last for more than ten years. During the first year and a half, he tried to act as happy as his mind told him he had to be. No one who wasn't inside of his head would have known that he was so unhappy with his marriage. But as more years ticked by, Hoya found it harder to put on an act.

In fact, the more he tried to act like he was content with his life the more difficult it got to convince himself and those around him that he was. He and Ga Yeon had found themselves arguing much more than they ever had before and what was left of their intimate relationship had diminished by that point. Hoya never even wanted to be in the same room as her anymore and always found some excuse to come home late or not at all. Neither of them was satisfied with the way things were.

However, as much as her heart was telling her to let go, Ga Yeon refused to believe that all those bright days they had shared were the events that led up to them officially separating. She forced Hoya into going to marriage counseling because she felt that it would "get to the root of their problems". Six sessions and lots of arguing later, Ga Yeon finally gave up on Hoya and on trying to get him to talk. All he would say was that he wasn't happy, but there was no a reason why he wasn't happy. At least not one that she had ever heard of.

Hoya didn't deny that their marital problems had started with him and he blamed himself for them more than Ga Yeon or anyone else did. But he could never muster up enough pride and courage to say that it was because he was in love with someone else. He knew it would break her heart even more so than it already was, especially if she knew that that someone else was Dongwoo.

Truthfully, Dongwoo was all that was Hoya's mind since the day he agreed to marry Ga Yeon. He tried hard to be happy for his sake, but he just couldn't imagine what it meant to be truly happy without having him in his life. They hadn't met up since that day either, but they had talked over the phone whenever Sungjong would call to check up on Hoya. Every time Hoya would hear his voice, he could tell just how much he was holding back and that made his heart ache. He could tell that there were so many words that wanted to be heard, but just couldn't be spoken.

And so, the day finally came that both Ga Yeon and Hoya had stopped pretending that their relationship was going fix itself. Ga Yeon hired a divorce lawyer for them and the papers were all ready to be signed within the next few weeks. Now all that there was left to do was sign them and then they would officially be separated. Hoya took one last sigh and pressed the black ink pen to the paper, dragging it along as he wrote his signature on the line next to where Ga Yeon had signed minutes before. Their lawyer took back the papers and said he would file them the next day.

The now-divorced couple had decided to make this as painless as possible for them both, so they came up with a fair plan on who would get what. They would each get to take what they wanted out of the condo, and all the rest would be split in half between them. Ga Yeon was the first one to move out of their place and she went to stay with a friend until she could find another living arrangement. Hoya, on the other hand, had stayed at there and spent every free minute looking for a place back home. It took so long that he was beginning to think he might never find one, but he jumped at the first opportunity that was offered to him.