18) Xiumin and Luhan (EXO) - Sexy Love (Smut, kink)

Members: Xiumin and Luhan of EXO

Description: Xiumin starts to lose his patience with his boyfriend, Luhan.

Genre: Smut, kink

Inspiration: The song "Sexy Love" by Ne-Yo

A/N to dedicated - I hope this is enough kink for you, but I haven't really done a lot of kink, so it might be bad.

Xiumin tapped his foot impatiently on the ground, his arms crossed over his chest, as his eyes remained focused intensely on Luhan. It was times like these that he wondered if Luhan knew what he was doing to him, strutting around Xiumin's office with his tiny hips "unconsciously" swaying with each step.

Of course Luhan swore he didn't tease Xiumin like this on purpose, nor did he even admit that he knew that he was causing his boyfriend so much sexual frustration. But Xiumin knew better than to believe that; Luhan knew exactly what he was doing to Xiumin, so it was time to teach him a little lesson.

"Oh Luhan," Xiumin cooed, uncrossing both his arms and legs.

"Yes, sir?" Luhan, Xiumin's petit secretary, replied, a small smirk forming on his lips as he stood up from his previous bending position. Luhan recognized the ring in Xiumin's voice, and instantly knew that his secret plan was working.

"I'm not very happy." Xiumin pouted, trying to send a hint to his younger boyfriend.

"And why is that?" Luhan asked as he turned around, nothing but innocence plastered on his face.

"Because someone has made me very frustrated," Xiumin said, raising from the spinney chair in front of his office desk and starting to walk over to Luhan slowly.

"Why on earth would someone ever do that?" Luhan said, still putting on his whole angel act. Xiumin chuckled at this. If Luhan wanted to play this game, well then, two could participate. He kept walking until his face was literally inches away from Luhan's, their bodies now pressed together.

"You have managed to make me very upset, Lulu," Xiumin said in a dark, yet seductive, tone, running a single finger down Luhan's clothed chest.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, sir," Luhan said, shaking his head a little as his back hit one of the walls. Xiumin just smirked mischievously, knowing he was wearing the younger male down. He stepped to the side a bit, moving away from Luhan, and shut the door before clicking it shut. He then moved back towards him, but not as close as he was, in order to shut the blinds that hang in his small office window.

"Do you know what happens to employees who don't make me happy?" Xiumin said, tracing his finger against the latter's jawline.

"What happens, sir?" Luhan said, his body starting to shake ever so slightly in anxiousness.

"They get punished," Xiumin said in a lower voice, his voice coming out as a whisper against Luhan's ear.

It wasn't entirely unlikely for the two to make love in Xiumin's office at least twice, of not more, a day. Ever since Luhan had been assigned to assist Xiumin with his work, Xiumin had become quite fixated with him, but it wasn't only until a month or so back that he finally made a move. And clearly, Luhan didn't mind it one bit.