47) Yugyeom and JB (GOT7) - Daddy's Home (Smut, kink)

Members: Yugyeom and JB of GOT7

Description: Yugyeom gets punished disturbing JB at work.

Genre: Smut, kink

Inspiration: My brain

Countdown till the end: 13

WARNING: This one shot contains BDSM, so if that makes anyone uncomfortable please do not read this.

And I am not the best kink writer ever, so please take that into consideration when reading this. Thank you and have a wonderful day. :)

JB was currently sitting in a business meeting, carefully and quietly listening to the conversations going on around him. As head of the department, it was his job to take down the ideas of his peers and use them to make the work environment better for everyone. He took down bullets for all the new ideas for improvement that he could hear, sometimes abbreviating in order to save room on the paper. Sometime during the meeting, JB's cell phone vibrated from his pocket. He waited a few moments to take it out, not wanting any of his colleagues to catch him. As soon as he turned it on, he saw that he had received a text message.

From: Yugyeom

 I miss you...

Sent: 9:49 a.m.

JB smirked; he could tell that it wasn't a sincere I miss you, but a needy, more lascivious one.

To: Yugyeom

I can't right now. I'm in a meeting. Really busy today. Maybe when I get home.

Sent: 9:50 a.m.

He put his phone back in his pocket and put his attention back on his work, only to feel vibrate again a few minutes later.

 From: Yugyeom

But daddy...I'm really horny right now...I don't if I can wait that long...

Sent: 9:53 a.m.

JB couldn't help but wince when he read the text. He and Yugyeom were still in what one would call the honeymoon phase of their relationship, but even so JB was taken back when Yugyeom suddenly moaned out the pet name during one of their night time sex sessions. He didn't look it, but Yugyeom was one the type of person that was completely engulfed by lust and pleasure during sex, which meant that he sometimes mumbled random things. JB was just about to reply when Yugyeom sent another text.

From: Yugyeom

But if you're really that busy, I guess I could just pleasure myself...

Sent: 9:55 a.m.

To: Yugyeom

Don't you even think about it. I'll see what I can do.

Sent: 9:56 a.m.

 If there was one thing JB didn't like about his relationship with Yugyeom it was how persuasive he was. He could literally get anything he wanted out of JB using his innocent little angel act. JB wasn't not afraid to admit that he had Yugyeom wrapped around his finger.

From: Yugyeom

Good...I'll be waiting for you, daddy ;)

Sent: 9:58 a.m.

JB felt as if he was going to explode at any moment. Luckily, the meeting came to an end a few minutes later and JB asked his boss if he could take the rest of the day off. His excuse was that he had come down with some cold symptoms the day before, and he didn't want to take a chance and spread anything to the other workers. Of course, his boss believed him and let him go home early. JB was one of the company's most valued workers after all.