12) V and Jungkook (BTS) - 101 Ways to Say I Love You (Fluff)

Members: V and Jungkook of BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Description: Tension rises in the air as Jungkook tries to find a way to tell V his true feelings.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

"Okay eomma," Jungkook said as he bolted up the stairs to his bedroom. "Dinner in ten. Got it!" He slammed his door shut and immediately went to turn his computer on, throwing his backpack somewhere on the floor. He tapped his fingers on his wooden desk impatiently as all the loading screens came on and then disappeared again.

A few minutes later, after everything had finally finished loading, Jungkook quickly opened his Skype and called his boyfriend, V, only to have him answer a couple minutes later.

"Ha! I beat you to it this time!" Jungkook exclaimed cheerfully once the elder's face appeared.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," V said as he rolled his eyes, trying desperately to hold back his smile. "Next time, I will beat you. You can count on that."

"Nope." Jungkook shook his head, making a cute pouty face as he did so. "I am just better than you."

"Araseo," V said as he chuckled, his eyes never leaving the younger male's bright face. "Whatever you say, Kookie." Although it had been almost seven months since the two started going out, Jungkook still blushed at the little pet names V would give him. "So, are we still on for our anniversary date tomorrow?" V asked after some silence had passed.

"Well, I certainly didn't make any other plans," Jungkook said as he rested his elbows on the desk, a smile occupying his lips that caused V to smile as well.

"Good," V replied with the same smile, his eyes going shut briefly as he spoke, but never failing to stay focused on Jungkook. All of a sudden, the said male turned around at the sound of a female voice in the background. "Okay, mom!" V yelled as he shifted his head back around. "Hey, I gotta go eat. But I'll call you before you go to sleep, okay?"

"Okay," Jungkook said, trying not to sound overly disappointed.

"Bye," V said, waving his hand a little.

"Bye," Jungkook replied before the call ended and the screen went blank. Jungkook exited out of Skype and groaned loudly as he slammed his head on the desk.

It was usually this awkward between the two males whenever they were about to hang up from a call, despite how close they actually were. It was like there was always this lump of unidentified air hanging above them, like when you have something to say but don't know how to say it.

Both V and Jungkook knew what they wanted to say to each other; they just couldn't find the right way to say it.

Feeling distressed and lost, Jungkook picked up his cell phone upon grabbing his backpack off the ground and searched for Suga's number in his contacts. Once he found it, he pressed on it with his thumb and held it up to his ear just in time to hear the dial tones.