14) Daehyun and Zelo (B.A.P) - Sinful Lust (Smut)

Members: Daehyun and Zelo of B.A.P

Description: Zelo's lust leads him to have a rather exciting day at school.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My perverted brain.

A/N - Just a quick promotion thing: I know I obviously haven't been doing anything KaiSoo related lately, but I wanted to tell you guys know about a really good KaiSoo fanfic I've recently started reading. It's called "Demons" and it is being written by @kimjongking.

It so good, and I HIGHLY recommend you check it out.

I only chose Dante's Inferno because it is what I'm reading English right now, and I must say, I am glad I didn't live in Dante's time or else I would be in hell.

"So, based on the eye catching beauty that a leopard possesses, why do you think Dante would include one in the Dark Wood?" the teacher asked as he walked back and forth on the tile floor, the heals of his shoes clicking against as he did so. "Yes, Junhong?" he said as Zelo stuck his hand in the air.

"Because that's where his journey started and that's where our sins start, I guess," Zelo answered as he pushed his glass up on his face more. "Leopards are an archetype for lust, right, so I guess he was saying that he thought of lust as the start of all other sins, just like how the Dark Wood was like the start of his journey through Hell."

"Very good, Junhong," the teacher said with a faint smile, causing Zelo's cheeks to blush a bit as he looked down at his desk. "Now moving on to the next beast he describes, the lion..." Zelo tuned out the rest of his teacher's words once he looked over at the fast asleep Daehyun that was next to him. Without consent from him, Zelo's heart began beat faster, his eyes fixing on the elder.

The younger male's crush hadn't existed for very long, maybe a few weeks. Daehyun was moved down to his literature class at that time, and he was very friendly to Zelo from the start. However, Daehyun wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, so he relied on Zelo to help him out most of the time. But Zelo didn't mind too much. In fact, he liked helping Daehyun; it made him feel a little closer to him.

The bells rang loudly all over the school, and all the students began to pack up their things to go to their next class. Just as Zelo finished, he saw Daehyun's eyes slowly start to flutter open. He lifted his head and yawned as he looked around at the almost completely empty classroom.

"What I'd miss?" Daehyun asked in a groggy voice as he sat straight in his seat, stretching his cramped arms out.

"Pretty much everything," Zelo replied before letting a small chuckle escape his lips.

"Great," Daehyun said sarcastically as he yawned for the second time. "Hey, Zelo..." Zelo knew what Daehyun was trying to ask whenever he stretched his voice out like that.

"Yes?" Zelo said, a small smirk beginning to crawl across his lips.

"Have I ever told you that you're my best friend?" Daehyun said, directing his eyes at the standing male beside him. "Because if I haven't, I meant to."

"Meet me in here after school, and I'll help you," Zelo said, putting a stop to Daehyun's pleading before it reached the point of being obnoxious. Daehyun smiled victoriously as Zelo threw his bag over his shoulder and picked up his binder off the desk. "See you later," he said before turning around and heading towards the door.