3) Suga and Jimin (BTS) Helping Out A Hyung (Smut)

Members: Suga and Jimin of BTS (Bangtan Boys)
Description: When his attempts of trying to pleasure himself fail, Suga is quick to find the help of his fellow member Jimin.
Genre: Smut
Inspiration: I think someone told me, but I'm not too sure.

"Dinner is ready!" Jin shouted, his loud voice echoing throughout the entire BTS dorm. One by one, the other six members came rushing ecstatically into the dining room, eager to taste what Jin had cooked up this time.

"Thanks for cooking for us, hyung," Jungkook said with a cute tone in his voice. "I don't know what'd we do without you."

"Yeah, gomawo, hyung," V said in agreement.

"Suck ups," Jimin said under his breath, trying to cover his words with a cough.

"Yah," Jin said, spinning around and pointing a wooden spoon at Jimin. "At least some people around here appreciate me."

"We appreciate you," Rap Monster said, chiming into the conversation.

"Yeah, hyung. Some of us just don't say it," J-Hope said, his mouth half full of food.

"Besides, you know I have my own ways of thanking you," Rap Monster added before he started eating as well.

"Kim Namjoon, you shut the fuck up," Jin said with widened eyes. "You know we don't talk about that in front of the children."

"You guys make me sick sometimes, you know that?" Jimin said, his face scrunched up in disgust.

"Yeah well, your odor isn't exactly what one would call appropriate but you don't hear us complaining, do you?" Jin retaliated, activating a series of "ohs" and "ahs" throughout the table.

"Shut up!" Jimin said in an attempt to defend himself.

"We will once you shower," V said after having swallowed down a gulp of food.

"Yeah, ChimChim, you smell really bad," J-Hope agreed, patting the younger's shoulder lightly.

"Especially after practice," Jungkook added.

"Okay, I get it!" Jimin shouted. "Stop bullying me, will you!"

"Enough, enough," Jin said as he took a seat at the head of the table. "No arguing during meals, please."

"Yes, hyung," V and Jungkook said in unison. "Where's Yoongi?" Jin asked as his eyes scanned around the table.

"I don't know." J-Hope shrugged. "Last I saw he was asleep."

"Figures," Jin said, letting out a light sigh.

"Jimin, go wake him up for dinner.""Why do I have to do it?" Jimin whined, placing his hands on his chest.

"Because you smell the worst," V said, earning a death glare from Jimin.

"Jimin, just go," Jin said. "It shouldn't take that long."

"Ugh, fine," Jimin groaned as he unwilling stood up from the table. He walked towards the hallway and headed at a rather quick pace to Suga's rooom.

Right as he was about to knock on the wooden door and say his name, Jimin heard what sounded like faint moans coming from his hyung's bedroom. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as to what could be making those noises. Then, hesitantly and cautiously, Jimin raised his newly made fist and tapped it against the door.

"Hyung?" he said in a quiet voice as he turned the door handle and slowly opened the door. Before he stepped either of his feet inside the room, Jimin peeked his head in and immediately saw the elder, one of his hands stuck inside his grey sweatpants and his head thrown back as short, breathy moans exited his mouth.