26) Kyungsoo and N (EXO and VIXX) - My Voodoo Doll (Smut)

Members: Kyungsoo of EXO and N of VIXX

Description: N uses his voodoo powers to take Kyungsoo all for himself.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: This was fully inspired by the person who requested this,

This has got to be THE weirdest request I've ever gotten, but hey, a little weird never hurt anyone. Plus, VIXX's song "Voodoo Doll."

Also, just a warning, this will involve slight violence like blood and shit, so if that freaks you out or voodoo does, please don't read this.

A tip for the gif, N is the one with the red hair and Kyungsoo is the one being grabbed at.

Finger nails tapped against the hard, polished wood of the small side table, signalling the impatience of their owner. N was never a fan of waiting for things, especially for people. He always found that whenever he asked a favor of someone, they'd always take too long and end up failing him anyway.

A few minutes later, the once distant sound of footsteps became closer, and N could tell that whoever the feet belonged to was running. At least they should be.

"I'm sorry I was late," Hyuk said as he appeared in front of a dissatisfied N, bending over in an effort to try and gain back his breath.

"Do you know what time it is, Hyukkie?" N asked, uncrossing his legs and sitting up a little.

"6:15," Hyuk answered, his voice shaking in some degree of fear.

"Correct," N said. "And do you remember what time I told you to be back by?"

"6:00." Hyuk lowered his head as he spoke, fearing the punishment he would get. N let out a sigh as he rubbed the bridge between his eyes, trying to remain calm.

"Did you get what I asked for?" he questioned.

"Yes," Hyuk said, pulling the folder out of his coat pocket before handing it to N. N took it out of the younger male's hands and opened it before scanning over it with his dark eyes.

"Do Kyungsoo, huh?" N said as he strolled back over to his black chair, taking a seat in it so that he could be more comfortable.

"Yeah, he goes to Seoul University and he's currently working towards his major in music," Hyuk explained. "The information in the file is mostly his past education, financial records, family history, oh and his criminal record, which is none."

"I can see that," N said. "We have ourselves a good boy here, Hyukkie. It's been a long time since we've had one of those." Hyuk didn't say anything in response and just nodded his head in response instead. "I like him. Let's go get him."

"W-Wait, right now?" Hyuk questioned.

"Yes, right now," N replied. "Why wait? The good ones don't last long, now do they? Besides, it's not like there is anyone standing in our way, right?""

"Well, you see...the thing is..." Hyuk started, pausing once N shot him a fatal look. "When Hongbin and I were out and I was getting his file, Hongbin was spying on him, and uh...he seems to have a little crush on someone. And that someone very clearly likes him, too."