30) N and Leo (VIXX) - Down with the Flu (Fluff)

Members: N and Leo of VIXX

Description: N takes care of the ill Leo when he comes down with the flu.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

N stood at the sink with the washcloth in his hands, letting the cold water from the faucet run on it. He left it under there for awhile, making sure that it was full enough before removing it and ringing the access water out. He tried to keep the water contained inside of the now soaked cloth as he walked it back to the bedroom, but a few drops managed to escape onto the floor. N opened the door with his free and dry hand and smiled when he saw Leo asleep in bed, the covers curled up around his body nicely.

N made his way over to the bed side, taking a seat on the chair he had placed there a few hours ago and scooted a little closer in order to feel his boyfriend's forehead with the back of his hand. He sighed and shook his head in disappointment when he felt how it still was, soon replacing his hand with the coolness of the washcloth. The periodical dabbing of the damp fabric eventually caused Leo's eyes to flutter open and move in the direction of N.

"Hey there, sleepy head," N aid with a smile on his lips, pressing the washcloth against his skin once more before pulling it away. "It's nice to finally see you awake."

"Mmm," Leo hummed as he rubbed his aching and burning face with his hand. "I feel like I'm dying."

"I know," N said, pushing some of the hair away from his droopy eyes. "You'll feel better soon, babe. You just have to keep taking your medicine."

"Ugh, that stuff is revolting," Leo replied in voice that was stuffed up by his nose, earning a small chortle from N in response. "I'm serious. It tastes disgusting."

"Well, I'm sorry to tell you, love, but medicine wasn't meant to taste good," N said. "Staying healthy comes with a price, and unfortunately for you that price is nasty medicine."

"I mean really, if the bottle says cherry flavored it should taste lik actual cherries and not regurgitated cherries," Leo said as he adjusted himself a little, getting another laugh from N. The elder of the two males put the washcloth on again in an attempt to help lower Leo's body temperature back down to its normality.

"Would it make you feel better if we cuddled?" N asked, looking at his younger boyfriend with soft eyes.

"But then," Leo started to say but was interrupted by a loud cough, "you'll get sick too and then I'll have to look after you and I don't want to do that."

"Oh come on," N said as he laugh out loud, temporarily throwing his head back. Leo couldn't prevent a faint and miniscule smile from decorating his lips as N continued to look at him, batting his eyelashes in a puppy-like manner.

"Fine, but don't blame me when you're laying in bed, coughing your lungs out," Leo said in defeat, scooting over as N clapped his hands together victoriously.

N set the washcloth on the night stand as he stood up, pulling the overs back before laying down beside his lover. He opened up his arms so that Leo could snuggle closer to him, which was exactly what he did before N wrapped his strong ars around him securely. N placed a light, yet loving, kiss on top of Leo's head, and then the two males soon dozed off.