39) Chunji and L.Joe (Teen Top) - Mission Impossible (Slight smut, fluff)

Members: Chunji and L.Joe of Teen Top

Description: What starts out as another mission for L.Joe takes a turn in the wrong direction.

Genre: Slight smut, fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

Countdown till the end: 21

A/N to dedicated - I apologize if this isn't all smut. I planned on it being smut, but my mind kind of went off in another direction while I was writing. I tried to incorporate some smut, so I hope you still like it.

"Come in," his father's voice said after L.Joe had knocked on the door. He twisted the doorknob and the door clicked open, revealing his father sitting at his large desk.

"You wanted to see me?" L.Joe asked in a hesitant voice, shutting the door before walking towards him.

"Yes, I did," his father answered. "Have a seat." L.Joe slid the chair in front of his desk out and sat in it, his legs pressed together and his hands folded together in his lap. "I have a new mission for you."

"You do?" L.Joe asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yep." His father nodded. "It's nothing overly dangerous since you're not completely done with your training yet, but it requires a lot of patience."

"Okay, so what is it?" L.Joe said, a bit confused by his father's words.

"I need you to keep an eye on someone for me until further notice," he said. L.Joe knitted his eyebrows, still utterly dumbfounded. "Follow me," he added as he rose from his seat and started for the door. L.Joe got up as well and did just as he was told, following his father down the hall. He stopped walking when they approached one of the many rooms in the mansion-like house and he opened the door, walking in before L.Joe.

"Who is this?" L.Joe questioned when he saw a boy that looked to be around his age sitting on a bed in the room with his hands tied behind his back. The boy's head shot up when he realized that there were other people in the room with him and he looked at them, both his body and eyes shaking with fear. "Dad, what's going on here? Why did you bring me here?" L.Joe asked in a more concerned and demanding tone, turning to look at him.

"He's part of a mission," his father answered simply. "All I need you to do is watch him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"But he's tied up," L.Joe said, his eyes narrowed as he looked at his father. "How much trouble can he cause?"

"You'd be surprised," his father said, glaring at the boy on the bed. "Just watch him, alright? And make sure he stays alive. We'll need him alive." L.Joe became slightly scared by the dark tone in his father's voice. What wasn't he telling him? He then proceeded to exit the room, leaving L.Joe alone with the unfamiliar person. L.Joe could feel the boy's eyes watching him cautiously as he walked over and sat in a chair that was next to the bed.

"Um..." L.Joe started awkwardly, letting his voice trail off as he tried to think of the right words to say. "M-My name is L.Joe. What's yours?"

"Chunji," the boy replied in a snappy tone.

"Well, Chunji, it's nice to meet you," L.Joe said.

"Not really," Chunji said, his eyes still on L.Joe. L.Joe just kind of turned his head away and mentally sighed; this might be a harder mission than it seemed to be.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next weeks, L.Joe continued to watch over Chunji day and night, night and day. For reasons unknown to him, his father clearly didn't trust Chunji, so he forced L.Joe to spend every free minute he had with him. When he wasn't training, L.Joe would just sit in the room with the ever so silent Chunji and read or work on school work. He tried making conversation with him when he got bored of that, but it seemed that Chunji didn't have much to say to him. He would just sit on the bed, only moving positions when his legs got cramped and stare at the bed with a frowning face.