51) Tao and Kris (EXO) - Advice from a Friend (Smut)

Members: Kris and Tao of EXO

Description: Tao asks for advice from his friend and roommate Kris

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My brain.

Countdown till the end: 9

Kris was currently sitting in his oddly silent apartment, his eyes glued to the book he was reading. The reason the silence seemed odd to him was because he didn't live alone in the apartment. Some months ago, when he was having trouble paying his rent, Kris decided to take in a roommate. Little did he know that he would take in what he considered the most obnoxious roommate of all time.

Tao was Chinese like him, but he was much more vibrant and flamboyant than Kris. Kris was a quiet person who most of the time kept to himself. On the other hand, Tao was loud and wanted to be in everyone's business. The first few months were absolute hell for Kris, as he had to deal with the constant presence of Tao and his nosiness. But as time went on, Kris began to get used to the younger male and even started to enjoy having someone to talk to. He still had his obnoxious teenage girl moments, but Kris had also gotten used to them.

"Hey, buddy," Tao said as he pranced into the living room and plopped next to Kris on the couch. "How's it going?"

"What do you want?" Kris inquired, his eyes never leaving his book.

"What? Why do you always assume I want something?" Tao said, putting his hand over his heart in a diva-like manner. "Can't I just have a talk with my bestest friend in the whole wide world anymore?" Kris finally looked up from his book and at Tao, one eyebrow raised. "Okay, I need some advice," Tao said, shifting a little on the couch so that he was facing Kris. "So, you see, there's this guy that I've been seeing and-"

"Oh no, no I can't help you," Kris said, shaking his head and hands as he closed his book and stood up.

"You know I don't do the whole relationship advice thing. I haven't seen anyone in months.""So what if you're lonely and bitter?" Tao said, getting up and following Kris into the kitchen. "You can still help me out." Kris just rolled his eyes and took a sip out of a water bottle that he had pulled out of the fridge. "So, as I was saying, there's this guy and we've been together for a while but we haven't done anything yet and I want to, but I don't know how to go about it if you know what I mean."

"That's easy," Kris said with a small shrug of his shoulders. "Just tell him you want to have sex."

"No, I can't do that," Tao said. "Why not?" Kris asked. "Is he like a Mormon or something?"

"No, it's not that," Tao said as he sat down on a chair at the bar. "It's just that I know he's ready, but I've never had...s-sex before...ever."

"You mean, you're a virgin?" Kris asked, earning an embarrassed nod from Tao. "Well, it's not that big of a deal," he added, feeling a bit guilty for making Tao embarrassed.

 "It's not?" Tao said, looking up at Kris.

"No," Kris said sincerely. "You just have to tell him that it's your first time and that he should take that into consideration. I'm sure he'll understand and if he doesn't then that's his problem, not yours."

"I guess you're right," Tao said, slowly nodding his head. "But I don't even know if I'm ready. I wouldn't know what to do."

"There's a way to know if you're ready," Kris said as he swallowed down another gulp of water.

"Really? How?" Tao asked, leaning on the counter.

Kris sighed and set down the water bottle before saying, "It's like this feeling you get in the pit of your stomach. You know if you aren't scared to go further then that feeling just kind of lets you keep going. It's kind of like your conscious in that way. If it doesn't feel right it will stop you and if it does feel right it will let you keep going."