15) Luna and Victoria (f(x)) - The Experimental Kiss (Smut)

Members: Luna and Victoria of f(x)

Description: When Luna wants to know what it's like to be kissed, she turns to her fellow member, Victoria, for help.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: A KaiSoo one shot I read called "Experimental Kiss."

"I vow to help you love life. To always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that loves demands."

Tears slowly made their way down Luna's cheeks, tickling her skin as they did. Unknown to most fans, Luna was one of the more emotional members of f(x), and the fact that she was addicted to romantic movies didn't serve as any remedy to that. She just loved how the confessions always seemed so wholehearted and true, although it was only people acting.

Secretly, Luna wished her life was a romantic movie sometimes. She wanted some gorgeous man to sweep her off of her feet and confess his undying love for her, and then they'd live happily ever after.

"That would be nice," she said to herself, her droopy and reddened eyes staring at the brightly lit screen in front of her. Unfortunately for her, she was in, arguably, one of the biggest girl groups in the Korean Pop Industry; her definition of a happily ever after wasn't the same as her company's.

Another problem with obtaining a happy ending like the ones in the movies she loved so much was that Luna had no experience with love whatsoever. She had never been in love, or on a real date. She never even had a real first kiss with anyone before. So how could she expect to such an elaborate love story when she didn't even know what love was?

"Hey Lu," Victoria said as a greeting as she walked in the dorm, the other members not following to far behind her. Luna turned around from her sitting position on the couch just as everyone else was coming in and taking their shoes off.

"Hey guys," she said, no particular tone in her voice. "How was practice?"

"It was good, I guess," Victoria answered before tilting a fresh bottle of water back and taking a sip, her hand placed on the counter for balance. "As good as it gets, I suppose." Luna nodded and said a quick hi to the other members.

"Are you watching another one of those stupid romance movies?" Amber asked as she turned her eyes to the television screen.

"They are not stupid!" Luna said in defense.

"You're right," Amber said as she swallowed the gulp of water she had taken previously. "They're corny and cheesy and they make me want to puke rainbows of love."

"Shut up, you stupid llama!" Luna said, picking up a pillow and throwing it at Amber. "I happen to really like these movies. They make my heart happy."

"Then why does it look like you were crying?" Krystal commented, earning a snicker from the others.

"Do you want me to throw a pillow at you, too?" Luna warned, one already in hand. Krystal just put her hands in the air and chuckled as Amber turned her head to glance at her.