33) V and Jimin (BTS) - Boy In Luv (Fluff, smut)

Members: V and Jimin of BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Description: V finally gets a shot to be with his long time crush, Jimin, when he is assigned to interview him for the school newspaper.

Genre: Fluff, Smut

Inspiration: BTS' song "Boy In Luv"

Countdown till the end: 27

"So now that everyone knows what all is going in this month's issue, I'm going to assign the articles," Jin, the editor-in-chief of Converse High's school newspaper, announced to the rest of the staff. "Jungkook, I'm going to give you the sports spread. J-Hope, you'll be in charge of the editorial page. I'm taking on the lifestyle page and the holiday stuff. That means V you're responsible for all the spotlights, which works since you're our best interviewer."

"Okay, who do I have to interview?" V asked.

"Hang on, I think I have the list," Jin said as he walked over to grab some papers off of his desk. "The artist is Lee Jaehwan, the musician is Do Kyungsoo, and the athlete is Park Jimin." V's eyes widened when he heard the last name hit his ears.

"W-Wait," he stuttered, slowly putting a hand in the air. "You mean Park Jimin like the girl Park Jimin, right?"

"No, the boy," Jin said, looking right at V's scrunched up face. "Why? Is there a problem with that?"

"No, no," V said, shaking his head a little too fast. "There's no problem with that."

"Okay then," Jin said, a little dumbfounded by the younger male's reaction. "Here are all of their schedules, so you can just come up with a good period to interview them." He placed three sheets of paper on his desk, each with a list of each student's classes listed on it.

"Thanks, hyung," V said in a plain voice, his eyes instantly moving over to Jimin's schedule.

Most of his classes were college prep classes, besides one tech prep class in government, and almost all of his electives had something to do with sports. Needless to say, Jimin was the school's jock and one of the most popular people in school. He had practically every girl, and even some of the boys, drooling over him and his spectacular build, yet he never seemed to be the stereotypical stuck up, playboy that most jocks were.

He was more down to earth and humble than his looks suggested. He was the kind of popular guy that everyone knew and that knew everyone, and he tried his best to be nice to everyone, even people that he found annoying. That was precisely why V had such a big crush on him. In V's eyes, Park Jimin was the perfect human being: extremely attractive and nice all at the same time.

But would he still be that way if he found out that V liked him?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The end of the school day had arrived, and V had to make a quick stop at his locker. Once he put in his combination, he opened the blue, metal door and left it like that as he crossed some names off of his list.

"Lee Jaehwan, done," he said, dragging his pencil over the name. "Do Kyungsoo, check." He did the same with the second name, which only left one name left: Park Jimin. He had gone during lunch to ask when a good time for an interview would be, and the coach said that V could come back after basketball practice ended, which was in a couple minutes.