27) N and Leo (VIXX) - You Belong With Me (Smut, jealousy)

Members: N and Leo of VIXX

Description: After seeing Leo with someone else, N decides it's time to confess his feelings to Leo.

Genre: Smut, jealousy

Inspiration: My brain.

It started out as any other day for N as he left his house and got in his car, headed in the direction of his high school. He arrived there no longer than ten minutes later and was almost instantly greeted by two of his friends.

"Morning, hyung," Hongbin said, wearing his usual bright and friendly smile.

"Hey," N replied, stopping in front of his locker. "Hi Hyuk," he added when the young male didn't say anything.

"Sup," Hyuk said in a nonchalant manner, his arms crossed over his chest and his back pressed against a random locker. N turned towards Hongbin in confusion and he said,

"He's trying to be cooler."

"Ah," N said as he slowly nodded his head, Hongbin imitating him but in a faster motion. "And how's that working out for you?"

"Terribly," Hyuk said, standing up straight and pouting and making both N and Hongbin chuckle. "Maybe I just need to face it. I'm never going to be considered cool."

"Hey now, don't say that," Hongbin said, tilting his said to the side a little.

"What?" Hyuk said innocently, a pout still on his lips. "It's true."

"No it isn't," N said, joining in the encourage Hyuk party. "You are cool, Hyuk. Just in your own awesome, special, different way." Hyuk only scoffed in response and turned his head, earning another chortle from his hyungs.

Then, when N happened to turn his head in the other direction, he saw Leo and a smile instantly found its way to his face. This smile was short-lived, though and was replaced by a frown when he saw Ken appear next, saying something that made Leo laugh.

"Douche," N mumbled under his breath as he shifted around and began putting in his locker combination.

"Huh? Who's a douche?" Hongbin asked, spinning his head in different directions.

"Lee Jaehwan, that's who," N said, briefly glancing back at Leo and Ken.

"Oh, you mean Ken," Hongbin said, stretching his voice out and nodding. "I don't know if I'd call him a douche. He seems pretty nice."

"Yeah and he's funny, too," Hyuk added. "He makes all these animal noises in Geometry sometimes and it's so hilarious. That's why I'm failing that class." N just shot Hyuk a glare of death before he could continue on praising Ken.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Hongbin asked.

"Am I the only one who sees what's going on down there?" N said, jealousy clearly present in his voice, as he pointed his hand in that direction. Hongbin and Hyuk looked down the hall and saw that Ken was still talking to Leo, except this time his hand was pressed against the locker next to Leo's.