44) Ken and Ravi (VIXX) - Let's Find Out (Smut)

Members: Ken and Ravi of VIXX

Description: When Ken starts to get nervous for the group's appearance at KCON, Ravi is quick to ease his worries away. But what starts out as innocent conversation turns into something a lot more confusing.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: My brain and the fact that I think it is unfair that KCON NY only gets like four artists and KCON LA gets like a lot more...like GOT7...yeah, that's all.

Countdown till the end: 16

The six member of the popular K-Pop group VIXX had just arrived in New York by plane. They were one of the acts that had been picked to make an appearance at the first KCON being held in the New York Metropolitan area, and all of them were eager to perform, even the usually expressionless Leo. From the airport, they were driven to the hotel they would be staying at for the remainder of the trip and were just about ready to pass out from jet lag.

However, while the other five members' minds were focused on resting, Ken's mind kept feeding him worries by the second. He didn't usually get this nervous to perform and seeing as how the group had been at the previous KCON it made no sense for him to be like this. But for some reason he was feeling anxious and not in an excited kind of way. He tried his best to cover up this feeling though because he was considered to be the life of the group by his fellow members and he didn't want them to think otherwise.

All six of them took up two hotel rooms, one in which had another room connected and one regular room. N pretty much demanded that he and Leo share a room, which left the maknae line and the two middle members to dorm with each other. Ken and Ravi ended up staying in the regular hotel room, which they preferred for certain reasons that don't really need to be shared.

Both of them had already showered and were just getting ready for bed when Ravi asked Ken, "Are you excited for the concert, hyung?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Ken replied, his voice full of uncertainty.

"You guess so?" Ravi said. "How can you guess that you are excited about something?" Ken couldn't help but laugh at that, pulling back the covers of his bed before laying down underneath them.

"I don't know. I think I'm just nervous," Ken said, setting his hands on top of the dark colored comforter.

"Nervous?" questioned Ravi. "Why on earth would you be nervous?"

"I have these moments when I get really nervous or anxious before we perform, but they usually happen right before we go on stage so I can turn that nervousness into my stage performance," Ken explained as he looked over at Ravi, who just nodded his head as he listened. "But now that I have it a few days before we are supposed to go on, I don't know what to do with it, you know. It's like the more I think about it the more nervous I get."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better," Ravi said as he got up and walked over to Ken's bed before taking a seat on it, "I'm terrified to perform."

"Really?" Ken said in disbelief. Ravi never struck him as the type to get nervous before a show. "How come?"

"I just start to think of all the ways I could possibly mess up," Ravi answered. "Like messing up one of my rap parts or one of the dance moves. And then I start to think about how one mistake from me could ruin the whole performance and I eventually drive myself crazy."

"How do you get over it then?" Ken inquired. Ravi sighed in thought a little before opening his mouth to speak.

"I tell myself that it's okay if I mess up because I'm only human," he said. "I try to convince myself that the fans won't mind if I make a mistake and that even though it will become a joke after it will go away at some point."