8) Jackson and Bam Bam (GOT7) - Crush On You (Fluff)

Members: Jackson and Bam Bam of GOT7

Description: Bam Bam's once secret crush is spilled when his friends seek revenge.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: The song "Crush On You" by The Jets

Bam Bam finished scribbling down the last answer to the test, and then set his pencil down on the desk with a semi-loud click. He looked up at the time on the wall space above the door and sighed.

10:43 a.m.

He still had nine minutes until the bell rang, signalling the end of the class. Just then, an idea popped into his head, and he leaned over to pick his backpack off the tiled ground. He set it on the desk top and stretched his spine out a little in order to see into it. Upon sticking his hand inside, Bam Bam pulled out the item he was looking for with a small: his sketchbook.

He opened it starting from the back, trying to find the page he had left off on. Once he found it, Bam Bam flipped the front cover around to the back, so that he had a kind of foundation to draw on.

Before he even picked up on his incomplete drawing, Bam Bam adjusted his backpack a little on his desk, so that he could see his inspiration but his inspiration couldn't see him. He began to pick up where he left off, after having decided a spot to start. Pressing the lead tip of his pencil to the white paper, Bam Bam dragged the writing utencil in different directions, making both curved and straight lines.

He would look up occasionally to make sure he was getting every aspect, proportions and all, absolutely perfect; that was the only way Bam Bam could display his target accurately.

"You know, I don't think Jackson would appreciate you drawing him behind his back," Mark whispered to Bam Bam from behind, making the younger jump up in the air a little before he turned around. "He might think you're creepy," he added, raising his eyebrows.

"Not if he doesn't find out," Bam Bam replied, keeping his voice at a low volume, so he would not get caught.

"Hey," Mark said in defense as he put his hands in the air. "I've kept your little crush a secret for this long, so what makes you think I'd spill it now?"

"I don't." Bam Bam shrugged. "I just don't trust everyone as much as you, that's all."

"Aw," Mark cooed silently as he sat back in his seat and placed his hand over his heart. "I'm so touched, Bam. I love you, too." Bam Bam chuckled and batted his pencil at the elder male.

"Mr. Tuan and Bam Bam," their teacher said, catching both of their attention. "Have you finished your tests?"

"Yes, ma'am," they said in unison, their faces flushing pure red as they tried to hold back laughter.

"Do you think other people have?"

"No, ma'am."

"Then, should you be talking?"

"No, ma'am."