25) Kevin and Eric (U-KISS and Solo Artist) - Envy (Smut, fluff)

Members: Kevin of U-KISS and Eric, a solo artist

Description: Upon hearing the recent news involving his best friend, Kevin turns green with envy.

Genre: Smut, fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

Kevin was playing on his phone on the set of After School Club, waiting to film the popular show's most recent episode. Eric, his best friend and co-host, was still getting ready, as he was a little late coming in, so needless to say Kevin was bored out of his mind. His phone wasn't helping to cure his boredom at all, that was until his eyes landed on a something as he was scrolling through his Facebook news feed.

"Chloe Moretz and Eric Nam to star in 'We Got Married'," Kevin said, reading the article's headline out loud. "What? When did this happen?" Kevin clicked on the link and waited for the full article to open up. "Hollywood actress Chloe Moretz is set to appear in the Korean mock-marriage reality TV show We Got Married, starring opposite Korean-American singer Eric Nam.

"We Got Married is an enormously popular show that pairs up celebrities and allows them to experience the many charms and quirks of married life. Since its launch in 2008, We Got Married has expanded and created spinoffs, in which Hallyu stars are paired up with celebrities from other Asian countries. According to the Korea Herald, Moretz is the first Caucasian celebrity to participate in the show."

Kevin's face scrunched up in disapproval after he finished reading it, and he turned his phone off and threw it next to him on the couch he was sitting on. Why would Eric not tell him about this? The two were practically best friends, and Kevin always thought that best friends tell each other everything. But then again, Kevin did have a crush on Eric, so maybe it was best that he never told him. Either way, he would have still been upset and jealous.

Kevin knew it was only a fake reality show, but at the same time he knew there was a chance that being on the shoe with her could spark something in real life and Kevin didn't want that. He had to stop this from happening, but he couldn't figure out how. Eric wasn't one to fall for pleading or begging easily, but maybe, just maybe he would listen to Kevin.

Kevin was startled by an expected knock on the door to the room he was in, lifting his head and staring at it before saying loudly,

"It's open." Just then, a smiling Eric walked in and left the door cracked open as he walked over to join the younger on the couch. "Hey, Eric."

"Hi," Eric replied. "What have you been doing?"

"Oh, nothing," Kevin said, starting to panic a little inside. He couldn't tell Eric about the article yet. He had to wait until the timing was better. "I was just messing around on my phone, that's all."

"Oh okay," Eric said. "Sorry I was so late. I guess I was just so preoccupied that I lost track of time."

"It's alright. I'm sure you're busy with other stuff," Kevin said.

"Yeah, that's for sure," Eric said, nodding his head and looking at Kevin. In the next few seconds, the director came into the room and said,