19) Jongin and Kyungsoo (EXO) - Kiss Me Through the Phone (Smut)

Members: Jongin and Kyungsoo of EXO aka KaiSoo <3

Description: Whoever said being grounded could stop two people from being together?

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: A KaiSoo one shot I read a while ago, whose title I don't remember.

Calling Ninnie <3...

Kyungsoo listened to the dial tones as he tapped his fingers on the comforter that covered his legs and thighs. They stopped in the middle of a tone, and Kyungsoo's heart skipped a few beats when he heard his voice.

"Hey you," Jongin said, a smirk on his face that Kyungsoo couldn't see. "Aren't you supposed to be grounded?"

"Yes," Kyungsoo said in a soft, innocent voice, now picking at a loose thread in his comforter.

"And I suppose that means you shouldn't be calling me?"

"Nope, I shouldn't." Kyungsoo adjusted the phone slightly as a smile crept up on his face.

"I see," Jongin said, stretching his voice out. "My Kyungie breaking the rules. I like it." Kyungsoo's cheeks instantly flushed red when he heard his boyfriend's reply.

"Anyway, it technically isn't even my fault that I'm grounded," Kyungsoo said after he had taken a few seconds to collect himself.

"Oh, really now?" Jongin said.

"Yep," Kyungsoo said as he nodded his head.

"Then whose fault is it exactly, huh?"

"Yours."

"How is it my fault?!" Jongin said as he let out a loud, offended chuckle.

"You just couldn't control your horny self, so you decided it would be a good idea to sneak into my room in the middle of the night to have sex," Kyungsoo said matter-of-factly.

"True, but is it my fault that your mom had to walk in right as I was about to orgasm, I think not," Jongin said in defense of himself.

"I think yes," Kyungsoo said, trying hard to contain a laugh.

"Whatever, I'm innocent and I refuse to listen to anything you say opposing that," Jongin protested, earning a controlled giggle from the elder male.

"I miss you," Kyungsoo said after a minute or so of perfect silence had passed, his voice taking on a more soft tone.

"I miss you, too, baby," Jongin replied. "But just think, a few more days and we can see each other."

"I know, but that's so far away." Kyungsoo began to pout, his bottom lip curled over a little bit, causing Jongin to chuckle. He could just picture how cute his shorter boyfriend looked at the moment. "I want to see you now."