24) Suho and Lay (EXO) - His Special Day (Fluff)

Members: Suho and Lay of EXO

Description: Lay gifts his boyfriend with a special day on his birthday.

Genre: Fluff

Inspiration: My brain.

A/N - This isn't my best one shot, but I tried to make it short and sweet, just like Suho! XD I waited to post this today since it is our amazing leader's birthday! #HappySuhoDay

"Okay, Kai, just bring that over here," Lay said, pointing to the porcelain dish in his hands.

"Hyung," Kai groaned in annoyance with Lay's indecisiveness. "I thought you said you wanted it on the counter."

"I know, but I changed my mind. It'd be more convenient if it was on the table," Lay said, causing Kai to roll his eyes before he started for the table. "Be careful! I don't want it to fall and shatter and then Kyungsoo will have to cook it all over and everything will be ruined."

"Lay, everything will turn out perfect, so will you stop worrying so much," Kyungsoo said as he appeared from the kitchen. "I'm sure Suho will love all of this."

"I can't stop worrying," Lay said, a small pout on his lips as he watched Kai place the dish on the covered table. "Everything has to be perfect for his birthday. That's what he deserves after everything he's done for the group."

"And I completely agree, we all do," Kyungsoo said, exiting the kitchen and starting towards the elder. "But I know for a fact as long as you're here he'll be the happiest person alive. He loves you a lot."

"I know and I love him, which is why this has to be perfect," Lay said, flailing his hands in all different directions as he walked off somewhere. Kyungsoo let out a sigh as he dropped his head down for a few seconds.

"I don't know why I even try with him," he said as Kai came and stood by his side. "He's hopeless."

"Tell me about it," Kai said in agreement. "He's been bugging me all damn day. 'Kai do this' or 'Kai put this over here.' It's seriously annoying as hell."

"But then again, it is all for Suho and he really does deserve this," Kyungsoo said on a more positive note.

"Still, it's annoying," Kai mumbled. Kyungsoo hit him, causing Kai to flinch as he began rubbing his arm. Then the three males went back to work preparing for Suho's celebration.

******************************************************************

"I'm back!" Suho shouted as he entered the dorm, returning from a visit with his family.

"Hey hyung," Sehun said, turning around from his spot on the couch.

"Hi Sehunnie," Suho said with his usual warm smile, taking his shoes off and setting them on the mat near the door.

"How was your trip?" the maknae asked.